Reviews for The Girl With Green Eyes
Division Head chapter 31 . 2/4/2011
OKAY SO I STARTED READING THIS FIC, THINKING IT WAS COMPLETED. THEN I FIND OUT IT ISNT AND NOW IM SAD BECAUSE ITS SUPER AWESOME AND NOW ILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SELENDRILE AND ALYS. IN FACT, THATS THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAAAAAAAAR.

UPDAAAAAAAAATE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
Lady Bec of Imagineland chapter 31 . 9/21/2010
Please Update soon! I read this story before I got an account and now that I have one I just had to Review! Update! Update!

Lady Bec
AiDeeKay chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
You know...if it wasn't for that melancholy ending of the chapter (and I love melancholy as I'm sure you've noticed...and getting my way in the stories-even if I'm not the one telling them), I would have hated you a bit (once again, eh), for making Selendrile out to be a bad guy.

But...you just HAAAAAAD to pull a fast one huh? You just shortened Avalyn's lifespan by a year and one day for Jaythen to find her and tell her he loves her and have her chose to stay human because she fianlly has her mother again and the guy she loves does, nideed, love her back.

And you're making me babble. Once again, I will remind you of my love-hate relationship with you as your reader. Really.

Great chapter. Hope there is an update soon :]
Clock chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
Hey, thanks for the long update! :) I'm really excited that Alys is finally showing her face! Heehee. And I'm glad that Jaythen finally realizes his love. I just hope that Avalyn will soon too, or at least realize that Jaythen loves her. That being said, I'll have to say that though I love (LOVE) your story concept, I have a few complaints. Although I was absolutely thrilled that Alys is introduced in the story at long last, her character felt very awkward, as if you were introducing her and her story because it was necessary, not because you wanted to. In other words, her story seemed a bit forced and very rushed. And her story, as well, didn't seem credible. Why would she still hide in the Isles after she found out that her daughter was dead? And would she really believe that Selendrile would kill their child? And wouldn't she have asked him for the reason sometime or another? I don't know, maybe it was just me, but it didn't feel very... convincing. :)In addition to that, Alys is a little out of character. I always imagined her to have a strong-willed and clever personality. In here, she seemed a bit more easy to fool. I mean, why would she fully trust a woman whom she doesn't know anything about? Well, that was my two cents. Thanks for the long update though! I enjoyed reading it. :)
Azatji2012 chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
dang... i'm just about speechless. where to begin. well i must say that you have mastered the art of suspense and have me quite literally sitting on the edge of my seat. i love the way you write and i can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds :)

please update soon!
the wonder twins chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
Selendrile can't be a bad guy I like him. :( Man please update soon.
AiDeeKay chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
ABOUT TIME WOMAN

ABOUT. EFFING. TIME.

fdskjfdcdvskfnvkjdvnzdb vjklbfgvkjbgvn. Avalyn is a badass :]

And Nicolette...HA. I KNEW SHE WASN'T GOOD FOR HIM. Or more like she was just annoying.

AVALYNAVALYNAVALYN. (...lol I won't even ...no, I will: that's what he [will] sa[y])

Wonderful. I like how you maneuvered the chapter. There's that feeling of reminiscing and also guilt. THAT GUILT IS...his love for Avalyn :D

After a month waiting...you FINALLY gave me the chapter I was waiting for. Thank you, you romantic evil mastermind :]
Azatji2012 chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
yay thank you for updating! and dang what a chapter i'm so glad Nicolette is out of his life. I enjoyed the little showdown between nicolette and avalyn especicially jaythen's reaction to it :)

well anywho can't wait for the next chapter (please update soon)
Azatji2012 chapter 29 . 6/9/2010
noooo dang it the anticipation is killing me i hope that Jaythen doesnt give in to temptation cant wait for the next chapter :)
AiDeeKay chapter 29 . 6/8/2010
She's trying to seduce him. She finds him a CILF (replace mother with commoner XD).

Yes, you're evil again. He better not fall in love with her again.

Really. This chapter took a little longer than the other ones. But danggg, what a cliffhanger. Next time, I gotta make a count of how many evil plot twists and cliffhangers you have left me with.

Can't wait to see the next update!

Much love,

Blanca
Azatji2012 chapter 28 . 5/21/2010
awww that was absolutely adorable :) so cute i love how well written this story is and i can never wait to see what will happen next
REEDINKYDONKS chapter 28 . 5/21/2010
THIS IS SUCH A SQUEAL INDUCING CHAPTER! MORE PLEASE! :D
clara954 chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
This chapter is very, very sweet. Thankfully Avalyn was smart enough to remember the potion. My favorite part is that Jaythen is beginning to fall in love. Please update again soon!
AiDeeKay chapter 28 . 5/20/2010
I only have three words for this: I love it.

Evilness cancelled out through this cute chapter. AND AHHH...they are like a couple now, legit. I love it.

Andddd, I love the author even MORE now.

Wonderful. can't wait til the next chapter comes out. Clearly, this is not the end. There is still the interaction with Nicolette, finding Alys, Alys finding Selendrile, the White Witch...unless you somehow manage to put it together in a few chapters...which I wouldn't doubt you'd be able to do.

Your faithful reader,

AiDeeKay aka Blanca.
HAYWOOD JABLOMEE chapter 27 . 5/19/2010
Cliffhangers make me breathe fast, gasp, and check my email for notifications every day. :P

Thank you for not giving me a heart attack this time. :) But Selendrile... Donde esta? );

Haha, I love you! Update soonnnnnn.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »