Reviews for Uninhibited Truths
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aw, that was nice, I really liked this

"Withholding information about my missing time can only

add to the trauma." - hehe, that was my favourite line :)

And, I loved the references to the sheriff's badge
probiewan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ooh so cute! I can never get tired of reading missing scenes from my favorite episode to date. Thanks for writing!
Shoen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love this is really funny write more missing scenes!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
3 My heart just swelled with the cuteness of this. Just lovely 3 ~Nayah
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, I love this! I love it, love it, love it! I was thinking along the same lines as Peter, and this story played out that idea so well. And I love the crack about the sheriff's badge.
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
great! I love missing scenes, I so look forward to them
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
X)
pheral chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ahaha, gorgeous! Loving the ending especially, and the general banter as Peter tries to figure his 'partner' out. Very well written, and you got their voices down really well. Hope to see more from you! :)
Lynda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
A great filler for the episdoe! :)Yes, it would be interesting if Neal remeembered the "conversation" he had with Peter in the building. And I LOVE the reference back to the sheriff's badge in the cereal. Neal certainly liked having that symbol of "power".
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
really funny
Drowning Ostrich chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was great. :) You struck just the right tone in their relationship, which isn't easy to do. I hope you write more WC fics!
twomoms chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Thank you! I loved this! I think you have their characters down pat. I love the missing scene to an awesome episode. You need to do one with more h/c Neal in it. I think you would do an awesome job.
Regency chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That's so cute and sweet. I love it. Yeah, Neal is the very handsome, suave Barney Fife. Yeah, so cute. I think I like it especially because Neal doesn't remember. It would change things in too many ways if he did. He'd have to wonder if Peter believed him and change his behavior accordingly. It's enough that Peter knows and that's it's his secret instead of theirs. Including what he did for Neal in return.

So, yeah, loved it.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
So awesome! I've been wondering ever since Tuesday night just how much Neal remembers! :) Very cool.
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw, so cute, so cute. They make a great, if not slightly odd-in-origin, family. I do wonder if, in the show, Neal knows what he said. Wonderful fic; makes you feel all warm and fuzzy-ish.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »