Reviews for Uninhibited Truths
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw. That was sweet. Thanks for the story. This episode was my fav, but stories like this one add more dept to it and make me happier.

Thanks for sharing your story telling talent with the rabid fans.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very nice. I like that you brought up the question that might be in Peter's mind as to whether Neal was pulling a con on him telling him what he did. I hope they address Neal's "confession" (both of them) sometime on the show.
cecne chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Nice story. It fits well with the episode. Thanks for sharing!
WildHorseFantasy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is cute. And probably fairly true. Somehow I expect he will remember-but maybe not right away. He certainly had sense enough to know going to the hospital would have bad side effects (like investigations and being hauled out in handcuffs.)

I hope he does find out about the whole flirting phone thing. He'd probably have some fun with Peter about it!
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw, this was really cute. And in character. I love it!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! Everything to do with Vital Signs makes me happy. Very in-character. :)
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great job! I love watching the developing friendship between Neal and Peter, and you've captured it so well with this fic. The banter, the uncertainty, it's all there. I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much!

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw I love cute little Neal and Peter moments. And I love that Peter won't tell him what he said! haha
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was sweet. It made me smile. I think that is my favorite episode so far... drugged Neal was just so adorable and the scene with the trusting...

*bursts into sobs* It was so BEAUTIFUL!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is adorable, and totally in-character. I really enjoyed it.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3