Reviews for Enmity To Amity
snlover10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I feel the exact same, I was so happy when Cas mentioned to Anna that Sam was his friend.

This is a nice little short piece. Now, I'm hoping someone can write about the scene where Sam got stabbed. -nudges- :D
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is nice, and fluffy-light in angst...

D'aw
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
AW

this was beautiful hun!

this line- omg

I considered it once. I stood over his bed, watching him sleep. He looked so innocent, and so very young, even as nightmares tormented him. But I couldn’t do it. I didn’t even truly want to.

ace! and yes! you've captured it perfectly, bless him!

aw i loved it

brilliant work love
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Perfect, really well done :)
Nerene chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I enjoyed that moment in the episode immensely. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on it.
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
es muy bello, tambien me ha emocionado tanto cuando escuche a cas decir que no permitira a ana acercarse a sam por que se encontraria con él y que sam es su amigo. HUg Casammy
nannon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOVE.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is great!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I was so happy when Cas said that. Any lingering doubt in my head about Cas was immediately diminished. It really meant a lot for him to say that, especially considering Cas probably thought killing him would actually work. That moment is officially one of my favorites of all time.

That being said, this was a great summary of Cas's feelings on the subject, so nice work! It's very believable, and really in character. Thanks for sharing!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
There's a severe lack of Sam/Cas friendship fics, & I'm glad that this episode has begun to remedy that. :D Thanks for sharing!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010