Reviews for Unanswered Questions
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yeah, don't we all wish this would happen? :) This was really fun, thank you!
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
brilliant! iv'e been thinking guitar too... hope we do find out afterall...lol... great fic...
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
No, I don't think it was terribly OOC at all! I can definitely see Jane going to Lisbon's to find out what instrument she played. It's classic Jane. And I do think Lisbon would be able to read him and try to turn his trick back on him. She's been doing that more lately. So, great job! It was cute!
amber chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
awe! cuteness! hehe,that was amazing! guitar, huh? clarinet was a really good guess on jane's part though- she looks like a clarinet person, i think, but i can see her playing guitar. ; )
vrukalakos chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I'm not a big Jane/Lisbon fan but this was totally awesome! I could totally see Jane doing something like that to her. Now I wish i had seen the past few episodes lol.
Queen Em chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was awesome! Haven't seen the ep but couldn't resist youtubeing the dance scene and I can imagine that question playing on Jane's mind! What a great scene, really sweet and romantic. Glad she played the guitar, great instrument! xx
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hi!

Well, as for OOC I think if Lisbon and Jane's exchange (her question and his answer) would have been a more subtle, it would have been a little better.. somehow I don't picture them being so honest with that much stuff when they aren't in a relationship. Like.. one small confession at a time.

With that being said, I liked the idea of a post ep fic that isn't dance-centered. It's refreshing and original, not that I don't like the dancing fics :p but still.

I can imagine her thinking he's going to ask her something really deep and important and he blurts out the instrument one.. LOL!

The kiss at the end was hot! Cute and life-like when he was talking amongst kisses 3

Cookie for you :)