Reviews for Sakura's little break
Elite Shade chapter 4 . 4/14
I know that you haven't updated this story in a while, but I'm still holding out hope that you will! This story is awesome, and it would be even more awesome to see it continue!
HolyDragon chapter 13 . 4/10
Can you add my character in there? If you can here is my OC's info: Name was Angel and she is part dragon, which means she has dragon wings and a dragon tail on her human body. Angel doesn't practice jutsu a lot but she loves children and will do anything to protect a child. Angel will only get aggressive towards intruders or people that attack her. She also likes to travel a lot and has been to almost every town. She has black hair and age was 14, her wings and tail were also the color black.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Took me a day and it was worth it.
KingAtem chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
i know its been a while since you updated this but please continue. also i would like to say that you should use the right words as in using the right we're and were, there they're, and their. they may sound the same but they have different meanings. but overall its good. please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Pl
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Ok, so I just found this story and I know you haven't published anything for this story in like three years, but I really like this story and if possible could you please update it? It's really good! :D
hokage's hokage chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Dude nice fic but quick it up l am exited to read whats next
:-D
Not so anonymous chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
I absolutely love this story, I liked it sooooooooooooo much ,
I read
This all in one day and read
It again
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
fatrsr
PokemonTrainer19 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
That is one hell of a cliff-hanger.
PokemonTrainer19 chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
This is truly an incredible story that I can really sink my teeth into.

Having said that, my main concern is the fact that it hasn't been updated in damn-near 2 years.

Does Futaba die? Does Sakura crack and expose Leaf Village secrets?

The readers have a right to know.
bobby.burgess26 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Very creative adding the character Shana, showing that Futaba has a soft side. However, the fact that you haven't updated Sakura's Little Break in almost 2 years, that sorta worries me as a Naruto fan. Might I suggest that you add a chapter in which we learn more about Futaba's troubled past and how it drove her to a revenge plot against the Hidden Leaf Village?
bryan chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
whATNEXT!
LittleSimba chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
This chapter is full of mistakes. Spelling mistakes that a checker doesn't pick up. Still... The plot isn't THAT cliché so well done on that area!
kind and carring chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
can you make one were hinata teaches kurenai about babys please this on was rely good