Reviews for supernova
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
So touching..
Anon1225 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
689 came out today and I read this fic again by chance. It's fitting. :)
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
that was a beautiful piece of work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ohhhh kakashi sensei is sooo cute!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Awww, so sweet!
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
just loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love, love, love this! You captured the dynamic of team 7 so well. The ending was perfect!
Tiffasian chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
While there is a similarity between this and "Amity" by Annie Sparklecakes, this is still an original story. I love your analogy of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura representing the sun, the sea, and the earth. Your descriptions of the dynamics of the relationship between all three of them are sweet. Kakashi's being the narrator makes the story come full circle because it includes him as a part of Team 7.

For concrit, which I prefer to call constructive feedback, I really like how the story overall turned out. It has a simpleness that is refreshing and even endearing. There were a few minor grammatical errors, such as dashes where commas should be used, unnecessary comma usage, and subject-verb disagreement. Otherwise, this is a lovely Team 7 fic. The subtle SasuSaku was a bonus :)

I think you did a good job! It gives me hope for a happy ending for Team 7 in the manga. Thank you for writing this :D

- Tiffasian
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love it? This is amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

Sorry, but besides that, I don't have anything else to say. No criticisms whatsoever. ._.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
LOVE IT! :D
OokamiAurora chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I read the german translation first and just wanted to tell the original author, that I really like this oneshot.
I nearly cried, just because ... I don't know, it's touching.
nocturnalBonsai chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hey there :)
I think this is a beautiful fanfiction.
I love the way you portrayed Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura together, but also everyone on their own, and associated them with different things (y'know - sun, sea, earth) that fit just perfectly.
You looked at them out of different directions; showed their different sides. Made the reader understand their relationships through an methaporical red string.
I don't know, it was just so great reading what makes Team 7 so fantastic on their own, you know?
I fell in love with this wonderful piece of art, it's insane.
On this note, would you mind if I translated this fanfiction into German and uploaded onto and ?
I'd credit you and link to your page and everything.

Happy New Year 3
-Maria.
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So good! It made my heart have that fuzzy feeling and woot SasuSaku mention! :)
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was beautifully written :)
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
My dear, that was absolutely beautiful :D omgggg I love narusakusasu fics, please make moreeee