Reviews for supernova
Dragofly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's interesting how an entire story can be amazing, but it's the last line that really gets to me. Beautiful.
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So beautiful, the first time I've read such a beautiful and perfect story of Team 7. I love with what you've asociated them - the sun, the sea, the earth - the metaphorical spice in this. I loved it!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sweet story! :)
Sadistic nightmare chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ps: yes I liked the story a lot lol as I do with almost all the others!

Pss: my ff account is sadistic nightmare, I was too lazy to log on lol
SadisticNightmare-my account chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I did as you said, I read annie's story and it is similar to this one but in my opinion I thinks your story is way better. It's something in your writing style, the way you connect simple words and make them sound so right and beautiful. You said in another story (can remember which one since I've been reading *coughstalkingyoucough* your stories lately) that people liked your older stories better because they where funny. I personally like these last ones better, each one is simple and so in character ( 'cause really, not many people can do that) and very beautiful written. The fact that they have a meaning and are deep is really nice. They just make me feel things (happiness,sadness,grief) and think and hell sometimes even cry! Lol and I think that's the most important thing for a writer, actually get to the reader and somehow connect with them through words. I think you've accomplished this very well, or at least with me.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow! This was so deep and touching and I loved it!
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I thought of amity, too, actually. But your fic is its own. I absolutely adore your sun/earth/sea analogy, it fits so perfectly and I love the way this was written :))
throw.some.glitter.on.it chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful 3
Tragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ocean, sun, earth nice. Loved it; really cute.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was really cute. Ended on a high note as well. Though you made it rather cheesy at times.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So good. I love Team 7 friendship fics like this. :)
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This story left me with no words,sincerely I wonder how you described the Team 7,yes they're the same as in this fic.

I'm sittin now and thinking,If to take apart every personage from Kakashi's team,then they aren't so amazing..but when theyre a team,they're smth that catch your breath.(even if Sasuke is my fav,I like him along with T7)

Kakashi always was for them..uhmm..like a crazy uncle?maybe.

You are a fantastic writer!

Lets hope and wait for the team reunion,that'd be the best ending.
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awwww... that was so sweet. I was kind of hoping that you would add Sai in the mix but I don't think Sasuke would appreciate him too much considering he would scathingly call him the "replacement". I do love Team 7 and I'm still holding out hope that they would get back together in the end. But seeing the latest flow of the story going towards Sasuke and Naruto killing each other, my heart just breaks over that thought. Kakashi won't be there (hopefully Kishimoto won't kill him the second time around), I'm sure, but Sakura would be in the midst of it, I'm sure. Thank you for your wonderful story of Team 7.
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
WOW, I haven't words to tell you how perfect and amazing this fic is, I've been searching for a fic like this for a very long time, it represents the love I feel for team 7, So, thank you so much for writting it 33333333333333333333333
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 4/7/2011