Reviews for supernova
MoonlightShadowMaiden chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was so cute especially the ending! Love it!
faintinggoats chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was amazing, I love the potrayal of all sides of the relationships and so well written
Keisuke-Osoka chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
...it...is...simply...

AMAZING!

i couldn't stop reading! and it makes total sense! i love the ending! you might not even notice it was kakashi narrating the entire time because you captured his inner thoughts without giving away his goofy exterior! it's amazing!
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I absolutely LOVE this one-shot! it's sweet, touching, comforting, and it makes me smile every time I read it. You are an amazing writer. You really are. :)
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So CUTE! I swear I nearly cried at the last sentence. I gotta say, I'm not a big Sasuke fan, but you write him well :D
CosmosAngel1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Amazing.

Stunning.

Well written.

Truly, this was a delightful read. Thank you very much for a lovely time spent.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This really made me smile! This was such a sweet fic. (:
IWishICouldSleep chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
wow...this is soo cute!..it made me feel better (im a bit tired), thanks for writing this!

TEAM7 4EVUH!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Team Seven. I think you did an excellent job on portraying their relationship. Please write more Team Seven centric stories!

- Mei
sadbird chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow, that was one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read. i absolutely adored those team 7 moments. thank you :)
x-ticklemeblue chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I think—no, scratch that— I KNOW that I'm your biggest fan. :))

JKJK. :P

I'll be all smitten over you. if that's possible. :D

and THIS, yet again, is another great story. ;)

keep it up!

xoxo,

ticklemeblue20
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very good, you hit their dynamics perfectly.
InsertEpicPenNameHere chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow this is wonderful. I loved how youo related Team 7 to the sun, sea and earth. The last sentence was fantastic.
TheBigBadB chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really liked that. It was wonderfully moving :)
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I LOVED it! And it was genius to have it written in Kakashi's point of view. Speechless.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »