Reviews for supernova
FoxyNoodles chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really liked that. It was wonderfully moving :)
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I LOVED it! And it was genius to have it written in Kakashi's point of view. Speechless.
Lia113 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ah I loved it! So true :) One of the best Team Seven tributes I have read on fanfiction!
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Concrit? There is none. This is absolutely wonderful. Spectacular. It actually made my throat close up a little bit. And I'm not just blowing you crap, either. Seriously. This was very moving and amazing.

Team Seven RULES!

You did a fantastic job. I'm jealous of your awesomeness. You got the dynmaics down perfectly, and I love the overall metaphor of sun and earth and sea. Perfection. An abosolute paragon. ;)

Excellent job.
naynays chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
good shit.
callalily32 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
absolutely wonderful! Perfect from beginning to end; i love kakashi's perspective and observations, it give the story a sense of authority it wouldn't have otherwise. great job!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was really lovely! I liked how Naruto is the sun, Sakura the earth, and Sasuke is the sea. It all fits together perfectly, and the writing is beautiful :)
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Very good TEAM 7 fic. One of the best I've read. Keep up the good work!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love this story! One of the best Team 7 fics I've ever read. You wereable to enhance the metaphors of harmony several times and with definitely in character work.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ooh, this warms me up like sunshine on the inside :)

I liked this story very much.

First of all, I loved the metaphors (i think that's what it is..) to each member of Team 7. They fit very well with each other. I love the harmony of the team and how they all get along so well. I also enjoy the fact that the story is light and optimistic.

I guess the "I" in the middle threw me off for a second, but I later caught on after reading some more and I guessed it was Kakashi.

Mhm, definitely happy.

I miss Team 7. And oh, Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, I don't know what to do with that boy anymore. Anyways, good luck with your school work and future writing :) !

IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I. LOVE. IT. It was really awesome, and I love the sea and I think it's the perfect description of Sasuke(and Kanda3). Well, it was truelly amazing and ou are awesome. Very good author you are. I loove your fiics! Well gotta go! And this is my fave team 7 fanfic!
moor chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It is so neat how you wrote this from Kakashi's POV and showed how they accept him into their family, too. I like how you tie in the nature similes (metaphors?... been a while since I reviewed those old notes!), and found they really fit, in particular with forming a whole, a world, an entirety when they're together.

I wish canon was so optimistic, I love happy Team 7 fics like this!

I think you did a fine job!
signalbox chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Beautiful! :D
foreversnow chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Gotta love Team 7.

Awesome oneshot. ]
m00kie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really enjoyed the extended metaphor and how you built the story around it. The analogy was seamlessly incorporated into the action, which is a difficult thing to do. It was kind of cheesy, but this was a friendship fic, so cheesynees and gooeyness is a given.

At first I thought this story was from the point of a view of a random Konoha shinobi or something, so it was interesting to later find out that the shinobi was actually Kakashi. Having Kakashi's perspective on things was unique, though I thought he was too neutral for someone so close to Team Seven. It would have been cool if Kakashi was more opinionated and/or had more direct interaction with the team, but I think you wanted to write him as more of an observer.

Umm, since this was a friendship fic, I thought there was too much of Sakura. I know you have an affinity for writing her, but I think Naruto was somewhat overlooked because of your focus of her. He didn't seem to develop and played a minor role in the fic. It's natural for authors to favour one character over the others, but it's something that you may want to think about next time. Poor Naruto; he always tends to get pushed to the side even though he's the title character.

Anyway, I really liked the theme of their friendship and the easy flow of your writing. Great work, and update soon!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »