Reviews for The Domestic Approach
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
OHMYGODS YAS
I CAN TOTALLY SEE TEN DOING THAT
Plus, Spencer Reid is a total Whovian, so it just absolutely WORKS!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Ohhhhh...he DESTROYED the SOFA...
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Oh, lovely
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Thanks, now I just got assaulted with images of- I think I need a cold shower, if ya catch my drift ;)
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Awwwww, so sweet and funny!
Titanic-fanatic chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
hahaa i love it!

This was a brill story and I liked the Doctor's comment about Rose's dream at the end - sorta tied it all together in a neat little chapter :)
loveislouder94 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I don't know much about Star Trek, but this was good regardless. Looking forward to the next one! :)
The Alternative Source chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
lol. I couldn't help laughing at the end. He got her! I think you could build on that. And the Doctor would be the one to stay up and watch Star Trek. I especially like this chapter because I did a study in uni comparing Star Trek and Doctor Who. It was awesome! So thanks for giving me some of those memories back! Ciao.
Doctor who romance chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
brilliant! please PLLLLEASE update soon i love this!
Laura x Tennant chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Haha i love this chapter. Typical Doctor :) Great, well done
SciFiGeek14 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
aw, thats so cute. ) *two thumbs up*
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
This is so cute! Very nice, well done! and Happy (belated) Birthday! :)
The Small Hobbit chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I like the idea of the Allibush. And the doctor blushing as deeply as a beetroot around a lobster is a great description.
scifigeekgirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
These are so adorable and fun! I just love the little glimpses into their life and how you write the characters. Looking forward to more.
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Oh! Naughty Doctor indeed. (Blushes) How is it that I can imagine him freaking out and thinking that he is dying? lol. Good job. Happy WRITING!