Reviews for Its so cold
mynamemattersnot chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Please continue the story before I have the chance the pull my hair out with the wait and the emotions that are running wild.
Storystuff chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Please please please update soon! I reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy want to know what happens next! This has been really good :D Well done and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
I really love this story. House abusive past has always interested me, can't wait till you update!
housestartrek chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Cool...Update soon please...!
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Watch your spelling. There are a number of misspelled words. Also, you may have meant it like this, but your House is a bit out of character. Even when in pain, the character would go to great lengths not to let it show. You mentioned in the line "...shook his frail thin body" and this is what makes your House seem out of character.

If you meant him to be out of character, I would make note of that in your author's notes if I were you.

Interesting story, though. Keep it up!
huddyholic chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
uh oh wilson wilson wilson! good chap
SakuraDragomir chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

itz sad about house wen he has a flashback from wen he was young and wen his dad was alive and abused a lot tat caused him to be mean and stubborn to everything around him friends family and the one person he loved most is cuddy

i hope this story has a happy ending

i want to see the ducklings wilson and cuddy get more involved in house's flashback and his childhood

i want to see huddy together as a happy ending

i hope house lets everyone in his world and in his terrible past with his dad
LuLaine chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
I really am curious to see how this story will develop.
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
In that episode Houses team was still Cameron, Chase and Foreman wasn't it?
housestartrek chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
AWESOME!

UPDATE FAST PLEASE!
merylin chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
This story is very good. You should keep up the good work.
Locele chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Nice! The way you wrote down his thoughts was good and Wilson would indeed react like that! Good job!

Cuddy would indeed be nice in the story!

huggle

Phamy
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
CaskettAddict1993 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
luv it so far! ani chance u cud incorporate cuddy into it sumhow oh n wen is this set before or after lucas and rachel please update!
merylin chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I like this story, keep writing :)