Reviews for Pinesol and Rubber Gloves
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love your humor. This was a great oneshot and Beth is lucky to get it. :)
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
oh my i'll never look at pinesol the same ever again! and that position is something i need to try too!
zeewriter chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
hehehe kinky! i personally can't stand the smell of pinesol, it's too strong for me, but there are other scents that do make me thing of *cough* past encounters so i can totally relate there. ;)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Well, you certainly have change the way I will think about cleaning next time. Very nicely done!
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
:P

funny and sweet story!
siromygod chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, that last line is just priceless. I have a thing for Tilex. Hahaha.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What a visual! My husband likes Pine Sol. I'll have to talk him into the rubber gloves. Ha :D
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
hmm... a one shot.. lol! i ahve been waiting for time to read this! love it! D haha! that was great! such a great one-shot! haha... i loved it! what a strange obsession though.. haha! D again it was great! and i love your writing! D

Ashley
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hee hee...this is such a cute little tale of lemony goodness.

Im sure there really are people out there with this particular fetish.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great job, loved it. It was such a fun one.
janneyt chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hysterical!
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
F*cking hilarious... Pinesol! Such a distinctive smell, terribly useful on linoleum, but it's now guaranteed that I'll never look at it quite the same way ever again. Love your writing, hot and quirky, a totally new combo. Maybe we'll get a chapter two with the Tilex? Hope so.
teamedward86 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was fantastic! You should write more of their sexcapades! I would love to read more!
Rowen-Gwen chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Perfect like every story of you!

;)