Reviews for She's Gone
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww...poor Logan! I love the story!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Aww excellant story, can totally see this actually happening, best part:

"As though this evening couldn't get any more awkward, she sighed. Oh wait, she thought, as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close, now we're spooning. Yep, maximum awkwardness reached."

Bwhahahahaha
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Please continue! I know this is only a missing scene, but I think it would be great to have a different story altogether.
StarzOfDraco chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I stumbled on this piece randomly and boy am I glad I did. This was absolutely beautiful and incredibly well written. Thanks for sharing!
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Really well written, the beginning of their new friendship. I don't know about Keith being happy about her being there even if it is for a job, but I am glad she stayed to look after him. Understandable also that he decides to turn to drink when he realises that Veronica has left and he feels abandoned once again.
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
ohh i like it! i hope you write more vm stories!
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nicely done!
Carambar chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Nice! Hope you'll write more of this!
Tearle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved this missing scene. Especially Veronica's thoughts in the last bit - completely on character for her.

Word of advice. I was a latecomer to the whole VM Universe, too. A friend gifted me the first two seasons on DVD right as the third season was ending. I'd never heard of it before. It quickly became my absolute favorite show ever. For the past three years, I watched the first two seasons repeatedly. I can quote episodes like you wouldn't believe. I've made everyone I possibly can watch the first two seasons.

I just recently got the third season as a birthday present. In September. I'm still struggling through it. I'm about 1/2way there. It's almost unbearable. I love Veronica Mars, and I love the third season just because it's Veronica Mars...but the writing's not the same. Just be prepared.
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
LOVE IT!
Marte chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LoVed, LoVed, LoVed it! Beautiful and important scene. Feel free to write more ;)
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I liked this "missing scene" - Yup, I always wondered how that night ended. I don't think they built their romantic relationship as much as they should have in season one - it wasn't totally unexpected, but a few other moments together would have made it even better.

Thanks for posting!