Reviews for Broken
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Great job!
turkish.nonsense chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ohmy. That was... beautiful, and short, and so POWERFUL.

-melts-

I am going to die without Fringe to make my Thursdays better.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow! Very moving story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
wow!

thank you for that...
killmotion chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow. So short, yet so powerful. I don't know what I'm going to to do for the next 7 weeks. D:
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was perfect. Just absolutely perfect. And heartbreaking. And so realistic. I can definitely see something like this happening. Beautifully written!
ocein chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
oh my goodness.

this is perfect
mtm chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nicely done! Easily can see this happening.
K-Shandra chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was really good, I dont usually read short fics, but you did a great job.
Berrica chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh, please, please, please, please continue this! You can't leave it there! )

This is a wonderful extension to that last scene, one I can see actually happening. And its so heartbreaking. I have a feeling that once Peter finds out what Walter did it's going to blow any relationship he had with Walter to teeny tiny shreds. And possibly Olivia, too, if she actually keeps this a secret from him. It's like watching a train wreck. I know something bad is going to happen, but I can't look away.

Anyways, excellent little snippet. Keep going! Please? )
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
WOOT! Oh, you wicked woman, you cobbled together something painful and all together wonderful and managed to capture everything in just a few hundred words.

My guts twisted reading Peter's thoughts. Literally. Actually, this just makes me want the "Peter" ep more! GAH!

I expect more awesome from you stemming from the end of this ep. Just sayin. *wink* LOVE IT!