Reviews for Kaleidoscope Catastrophe
kattomas chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wonderfully written and remarkably powerful. I loved the book, and this was really amazingly done. The emotions are so well portrayed. Loved it.
Efyraa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012

Just awesome.

The connection of colors with emotions was just brilliant. Simple but genius, because I doubt anyone would actually come up with it.

I just finished the book today. It was awesome. Absolutely sad, thrilling and just plain mind numbing. And this piece of work really highlights the greatness. It's great to see the emotions of the recipients of the tapes, besides Clay's. This one-shot really makes sense regarding Jessica's relationship with the tapes, the people in it and her bad situation.

Thank you for writing this. It was truly an honor to read :D

Death-and-all-of-his-friends chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love the "Momsie and Popsicle" Wicked quote! This was a great fic for a great book! Keep writing :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is fantastic. The title confused me until I started reading it, the use of the colours was fantastic
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
It would take me a very, very long time to tell you the extent of how much I enjoyed this piece of yours. First off, I loved Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why. When I read it I thought it was as brilliant as my once favorite teen novel, Speak. I really loved everything about your story, though. The title, the character you chose to focus on. This is such an underappreciated category on here, and to find a fic of such brilliance has pretty much made my day.

But now I have to go back to my Theory of Knowledge class, so I unfortunately have to cut this review short. I just want you to know that this will be on my favorites, because everyone else should know how amazing this is.

Thank you for writing this!

guardyanangel chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow, this was pretty intense! There were a couple typos, but they didn't really detract from the story.

Very well written, almost exactly what I think Jessica would've been feeling while listening to the tapes.

Good job!