Reviews for Let's Get Alphabetical
DeleaMarie chapter 26 . 7/6/2012
Here's the thing:

I kind-of/sort-of love you. Just a bit.

Hmmmmm... That came out sounding a tad creepy... In an effort to diffuse any awkwardness, I suppose I should specify that it is actually your WRITING that I love (Though I'm sure that you yourself are a perfectly lovely person).

I first discovered your brilliance while reading from the White Collar fandom (In fact, the first White Collar fic I ever read was your "Essence of a Caffrey"). I was immediately struck by your impressive skill at both storytelling AND grammar/spelling/punctuation (Which is sadly all too rare a combination), and I ended up favoriting several of your stories.

It wasn't until recently, however, that I gave your Psych fics a shot. Having already ventured into the Psych fandom several months before (and finding very little worth reading), I was a bit reluctant, but I finally decided to check one out, since I'd been so impressed by your White Collar work. Well, let me tell you- that one story quickly became two, then three, then the next thing I knew, I had about ten new stories to add to my favorites list!

I'm really quite terrible at finding the time to review (Since I do most of my fanfiction reading in the wee hours of the night), but I really want you to know how much I love your fics. Your writing is in-character and inspired, and I've often found myself surprised by little, unexpected bits of humor (Such as the Chief screaming "I love you!" at a Phil Collins concert! Cracked me up...).

One of these days I'll try to find the time to go through and review every one of your stories that I've favorited, but, for now, just know how greatly I've enjoyed them!

Now go write some more! :)
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
*chuckles lightly* Ah, Shus. Or is it Gawn? Meh, I dunno. Shawn and Gus. Gus and Shawn. Two healthy helpings of AWESOMENESS is all I really need. _

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
ULTRA SADFACE. :(

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Ahaha, I LOVE "The Fairly Odd-Parents!" Go Cosmo! :D

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Ahahahahahahaha... *grins wickedly* Oh, Shawn. Our favorite, mischevious fake psycic detective. Of course he would steal Lassie's handcuffs, what else? Lol, too cute. :)

thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wait, is this Henry, or Lassie? I'm quite confused... O_o

bloodredcherry chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
Nicely done!
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
BATTLE OF THE CENTURY ROCKS.
BellaRide28 chapter 26 . 4/21/2010
Yay! Another AWESOME story... D
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Nice work! I'm kinda sad it's over, but you did a great job!D
jediyam chapter 26 . 4/6/2010
loved these drabbles, can't wait to see a longer story from you!
Muirgen Monet chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
Zoo made me smile. Especially Gus and Henry! What a nice way to end this series! And I'm glad to hear that you're too obsessed to let go. I love reading your stories, and would really enjoy reading non-drabble stories, though I've really loved this series and it has certainly inspired me.

Keep up the awesome work!
melanie chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
NO U CANT B DONE! that is one of the best short stories i have ever read for any book movie or anything on this website! you did amazing. i would never be able to do this and wow. GO GNBRULES! you are an awesome writer
Sparky Dorian chapter 26 . 4/5/2010
Haha! Aw, poor Chief. Nice way to end the streak! :) Thanks so much for sharing these!
Muirgen Monet chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
Poor Shawn! Though to be fair, he would be a kick-ass 40 year old. And no matter how old he'd be in years, he'd never really SEEM old, I believe.