Reviews for Leonard McCoy and the Magic Hypospray
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ya know, McCoy might have taken every chane to save Spock with the Magic hypo just because magic defies logic :)
Also: 1) Um, sorry, but DeForest Kelley played McCoy in the original series, Urban was McCoy in the 2009 reboot.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Or a lot of making sense, in some cases, where Star Trek is concerned.

Oh well, that's why we love it.

Anyway, haha, this was funny. Actually believe it or not, I hadn't thought much about McCoy's magical hypospray before this, but now I can't figure out why I never have.

Oh well.

There were a couple typos:

"What to you want?”-should be "what do you want."

"assuming our don’t writers fail utterly."-Writers don't fail utterly.

Other than that, I didn't notice anything else.

Thanks for writing!

Ashe
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Well, I suppose this is a good a possibility as any as to why McCoy would seemingly always have the cure for what ails others. Or maybe he's just that damn guod!

Still, there isn't a great deal one can say about a drabble except it's obvious you were in an amused frame of mind when you cobbled this story together and it shows. Another nice little story with only a smattering of grammatical errors that didn't detract from it and please don't forward the idea of Spock and Kirk as a couple again without a warning. Thank you.
Stonesundial chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Finally, an answer! The meta-reference leprechaun! I dig it.

I'm sure you know that Kelley was actually the younger, hotter replacement but I'ma say it anyway because . . . damn. Good-lookin' man.
KCS chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
*snerk* This is parody at its finest, people.