Reviews for The Start of Something New
love it!
jaycorkatbai chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ah that was really sweet . I liked it
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Just read this, how did I miss this for so long?

and it's cute and so much fun to read :D No drama, just life and young love for once ;)

ttfn

Ardanwen
youngandmature chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved it and I have high standards, lol. You did a great job and your a good writer and people are crazy not to read and review you. Oh well. Will this be continued? Make sure you let me know it it does.
DwroulaCullen chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
just perfect! i think you should continue it! its great! you write so great! kisses!
Babe Pryor chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Don't stop there..I could go for round to and complete the transaction..c'mon, don't be a cockblocker! LOL woot, this is cute as a bug, I want more,please. xx
Daniixxmarie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
great story :) if you end up continuing pleaase let me know! i would def. read it
4natelaft chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was good...Its sweet how he told her he only wanted his lips 2 be touching hers..Bella and Edward are so cute.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was great, I loved it!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
great one shot! will you continue after the challenge!
AllyAlwayz chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hi! This was Awsm! See I specially read it! As I promised! You really should continue this! Please continue this! Please please please please please please 1,0,0 times please! Continue! I want more of this story! I've never met another story with this idea before and would love to see where it goes! Please write more!

Love,