Reviews for Resident Phantom
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
nickorin fusionspark chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
dash definitely that jerk deserves it.
Bluemew22 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
If this is Post-PP Vlad is in space either

A) wandering for eternity in exile.

B) dead from the Disasteroid hitting him head-on.

You have failed. Goodbye. *walks into a ghost portal without finishing fic.*
Bluemew22 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Dear god you've got a lot of missing words in this chapter...
Bluemew22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Sam with ghost powers? This see-

{We interrupt this review for a PSA on spelling.}

:rageface: ATTENTION ALL AUTHORS ON THIS SITE: IT'S SPELLED DANI!

D. A. N. I. ONE N! NOT TWO! ANYONE WHO CAN'T SPELL A CHARACTER'S GODDAMNED NAME RIGHT HAS NO RIGHT WRITING DP FANFICTION! DAMN YOU... DAMN YOU ALL!

{We now return to our regularly scheduled review.}

-eems like it will be quite interesting.
Not telling the website chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
WHAT. THE. HECK. SOMETHING ALICE-RELATED AND DANNY-RELATED SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED BY NOW! AND BY THAT I MEAN THEY SHOULD HAVE MET ALREADY! *shouts insults at author*
56th Reg. Sergeant Epps Hande chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Can't say much but this story's good. Only some confusing verb. Update soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 3/3/2010

Paulina should be the 1st to die. Dani could pass as Danny's twin sis now, she should be adopted by the Fentons. Valerie should be in on the secret.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'm not sure but unless the Zombies were made by the Fright Knight and their are now ghostly enemies here.

Like the an entire city get's split in to two seperate territories. One where the Ghost's have over run (a place where your more likely to find human survivors) and the Zombie area. I dought Ghost's would assosiate themselves with Zombies. Their dumb, slow, bad conversationalists, and they leave their body parts all over the place.

It would be interesting to see the STAR team react to while being in a Zombie infested town also get an uprising of something they at first think is a mutation of one of those zombie viruses. The Ghost's could be mistaken for a more intelligant strain of Virus mutation until they discover that the Ghost's have no internal organs to speak of just ecto plasm. I would also expect that Danny's ghost form would likely be impervious to a Zombie bite and would likely purge a Zombie virus from Danny.