Reviews for Hard Time
Paula chapter 54 . 4/16
Awesome. Yes, I too wish they would do something with SeaQuest there are so many great stories, I especially like this one. Great Read.
Guest chapter 54 . 7/15/2016
Nice
infiniteworld8 chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Okay , I'm readings this fic and haven't commented till now (don't shoot!)

So icky idea but actually could work. Urine can be made acidic, by eating certain foods, differences in pulmonary ventelation, diarrhea or dehydration. And the first morning urine is usually quite acidic due to differences in pulmonary ventilation while asleep...so Lucas does have a way of getting acid...Ew yes I did have this train of thought.

Also, why is Lucas worried about Tim getting enough legumes and grains? I know Tim is a vegetarian but if I was in a prison situation and being held captive by a crazy man , eating meat would be the least of my worries (I'm a veggie too ;)

Interesting story btw, I just checked this one out because I kept reading references to IF island and I had no idea what that was. Can you imagine how annoying that was.

Btw you really have a thing for beating in fics!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 54 . 4/5/2014
And Tim saves the world! YAAAAAAAY! Ok so I'm a bit over caffeinated, but that rocked so hard! If you still are doing hard copies, I'd love one of this and Redemtion. Just amazing!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 38 . 4/5/2014
The captain closed his mouth and chuckled softly. "I'm out of commission for a little while and my dolphin takes over, recruits a gilled crewman with a history of discipline problems, and they both manage to inspire non-coms, enlisted personnel, and civilians to build a solar-powered sailboat with whatever spit and baling wire they could scrounge up. But no one knows much about sailing, so a rag-tag crew of submariners flounder along across thousands of kilometers of sea to check out a miniscule island identified solely by a dolphin with a Napoleon complex."

That was awesome, I was laughing so hard my husband thinks I'm crazy.
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Go Dagwood go!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Yay, this chapter is in my birthday! I know I'm lame, it just geeked me lol.
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Have I mentioned how much I love bad ass Tim?
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Gruesome, inthralling, and amazing as ever. Forcing myself to put it down for now and go to bed.
angel-kamui chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
I really loved how you changed the miserable future associated to season 3. I liked season 3 except for what they did to ruin Lucas and Bridger's relationship. Seeing the series again after 20 years made me think about in a different manner. The producers should have at least tried to put a finale. I liked the supernatural parts of every season, but the aliens should have been left in the Star Trek universe.

I like how the story began with the whole medieval torture of the bridge crew, Lucas, and Dr. Smith. I wanted more ELF though... the evil fan in me was craving it. I have added the story to my favorites.
LE McMurray chapter 54 . 6/29/2012
Wow, you're evil.
The torture scenes were pretty brutal but the whole thing was brilliant. Your characterisations were on the nose that i could visualise it all easily.
I now have to go lie down. :)
L.E
Miisakee chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm just gonna say that I really like this story. I've only just got round to reviewing it though, so...I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm not going to re-read it and hopefully review every chapter...maybe. Depends on how much time I have.
Ship's Cat chapter 54 . 11/27/2011
I got a favorite story review from someone who gave your story a favorite story review, so I looked you up and have been wallowing happily in your stories for the last few days. Sleep? Who needs sleep? Eat in front of the computer, sure thing, so what if the mouse is a bit sticky! Work tomorrow, oh crud, I'll have to save one of your stories for after work. Am I enjoying this? Well, yeah! I am so glad you circumvented season three of seaQuest which was a real bummer in my opinion. Am I complimenting you enough? Probably not. Thank you. Am enjoying a great plot, good writing, and my favorite character Tim O'Niell.

Gail aka Ships Cat
JasperRiley chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
This is a really good story. I love how you have different POV's; you really captured everyone. I'm glad that the story's so long cause I don't want it to end. I guess it's a good thing that I'm still pretty much at the beginning, huh? Although in another way, I can't wait to finish it, but that's only so that I can know what happens, and then so I can read the sequel!
hbruce chapter 54 . 2/19/2011
This. Was. Epic. One of the best, most well thought out story I've ever read in ANY fandom. I've been reading like a fiend for the past two days whatever chance I got.

I'm definitely going to be reading the story before this, and then the one after this RIGHT AWAY.

Absolutely Fantastic!