Reviews for Hard Time
Guest chapter 54 . 7/15/2016
Nice
infiniteworld8 chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Okay , I'm readings this fic and haven't commented till now (don't shoot!)

So icky idea but actually could work. Urine can be made acidic, by eating certain foods, differences in pulmonary ventelation, diarrhea or dehydration. And the first morning urine is usually quite acidic due to differences in pulmonary ventilation while asleep...so Lucas does have a way of getting acid...Ew yes I did have this train of thought.

Also, why is Lucas worried about Tim getting enough legumes and grains? I know Tim is a vegetarian but if I was in a prison situation and being held captive by a crazy man , eating meat would be the least of my worries (I'm a veggie too ;)

Interesting story btw, I just checked this one out because I kept reading references to IF island and I had no idea what that was. Can you imagine how annoying that was.

Btw you really have a thing for beating in fics!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 54 . 4/5/2014
And Tim saves the world! YAAAAAAAY! Ok so I'm a bit over caffeinated, but that rocked so hard! If you still are doing hard copies, I'd love one of this and Redemtion. Just amazing!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 38 . 4/5/2014
The captain closed his mouth and chuckled softly. "I'm out of commission for a little while and my dolphin takes over, recruits a gilled crewman with a history of discipline problems, and they both manage to inspire non-coms, enlisted personnel, and civilians to build a solar-powered sailboat with whatever spit and baling wire they could scrounge up. But no one knows much about sailing, so a rag-tag crew of submariners flounder along across thousands of kilometers of sea to check out a miniscule island identified solely by a dolphin with a Napoleon complex."

That was awesome, I was laughing so hard my husband thinks I'm crazy.
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Go Dagwood go!
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Yay, this chapter is in my birthday! I know I'm lame, it just geeked me lol.
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Have I mentioned how much I love bad ass Tim?
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Gruesome, inthralling, and amazing as ever. Forcing myself to put it down for now and go to bed.
angel-kamui chapter 54 . 11/21/2013
I really loved how you changed the miserable future associated to season 3. I liked season 3 except for what they did to ruin Lucas and Bridger's relationship. Seeing the series again after 20 years made me think about in a different manner. The producers should have at least tried to put a finale. I liked the supernatural parts of every season, but the aliens should have been left in the Star Trek universe.

I like how the story began with the whole medieval torture of the bridge crew, Lucas, and Dr. Smith. I wanted more ELF though... the evil fan in me was craving it. I have added the story to my favorites.
LE McMurray chapter 54 . 6/29/2012
Wow, you're evil.
The torture scenes were pretty brutal but the whole thing was brilliant. Your characterisations were on the nose that i could visualise it all easily.
I now have to go lie down. :)
L.E
Miisakee chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm just gonna say that I really like this story. I've only just got round to reviewing it though, so...I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm not going to re-read it and hopefully review every chapter...maybe. Depends on how much time I have.
Ship's Cat chapter 54 . 11/27/2011
I got a favorite story review from someone who gave your story a favorite story review, so I looked you up and have been wallowing happily in your stories for the last few days. Sleep? Who needs sleep? Eat in front of the computer, sure thing, so what if the mouse is a bit sticky! Work tomorrow, oh crud, I'll have to save one of your stories for after work. Am I enjoying this? Well, yeah! I am so glad you circumvented season three of seaQuest which was a real bummer in my opinion. Am I complimenting you enough? Probably not. Thank you. Am enjoying a great plot, good writing, and my favorite character Tim O'Niell.

Gail aka Ships Cat
JasperRiley chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
This is a really good story. I love how you have different POV's; you really captured everyone. I'm glad that the story's so long cause I don't want it to end. I guess it's a good thing that I'm still pretty much at the beginning, huh? Although in another way, I can't wait to finish it, but that's only so that I can know what happens, and then so I can read the sequel!
hbruce chapter 54 . 2/19/2011
This. Was. Epic. One of the best, most well thought out story I've ever read in ANY fandom. I've been reading like a fiend for the past two days whatever chance I got.

I'm definitely going to be reading the story before this, and then the one after this RIGHT AWAY.

Absolutely Fantastic!
Waltz Turner chapter 54 . 2/4/2011
Man, deleted my entire review by accident when I was almost done!Grr! Anyway...on to my rant!

Amazing,awesome, one of the best SQ fics ever(and trust me, I have read my fair share!)! Congratulations!

I am glad I finally got around to reading this story, because I was not dissapointed. It was very intresing, engaging,in excellent style and well written! It was coherent with its predecessor and fit in well with the show itself, stayed true to the characters while exloring them deeper! It would have been nice to have a little more ELF moments, but hey, we crazy fans all need to grow out of that sadistic pleasure some day :)

Although I am one of those few who very much enjoyed the third season, because it had a lot of ELF or other Lucas moments, and allowed Lucas to mature into a fine young man through those(you gotta agree,every second episode was Lucas-centric), I did not enjoy people dying left, right and center, and the dismall future that the last episode promised. If they finished the show, my opnion might be different but since they never did, and never will now(tear...), I really liked having this new and brighter future as a prospect. In my first attempt to review this chapter, I said that I would hope you would continue with this new reality and develop it further, but after I took another look at your profile, I see that you're already far ahead of me. I admire and applaud your ability to continue your labour of love so soon after. This is one AU story that i will definatly read! Although you would probably diagree, I would still like Lucas to become and officer at some point, because in the original universe, it provided him with so many nmore opportunities to prove himself and be all brave and heroic( not that he wasn't before),and chicks like me dig those cute boys in uniform. What else did I want to say? Ah, my only critisism would be of how easy Noyce accpeted Nathan's story, but they are old friends and the whole Mobius Hole has happened before. Other than that, mucho excellente and keep on at it. I will get to the new story asap!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful piece of fanfiction. If SQ wasn't already copywrighted, you could definatly make this into a book.

Keep on writing, best of luck, and thank you so much!

Waltz Truner(aka Sasha)

P.S my note about dates in my last review, was meant as helpful information to back up you claims, and was in no way menat as critisim. I apologize for any hurt feelings :)