Reviews for Seeing is Believing
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
hey so like... i read your whole story (knowing from the very start that it was on "hiatus", and had been for a long time) and i loved it? idk just that... it was really good. the writing, the plot, the dynamic between characters. and yeah... that's it. if u ever come back to this i would love to read it. as im sure each one of your readers would as well. and im pretty sure im not the only one who read it after the hiatus. even recently. so yeah. thats that. hope ur okay and that you're still writing (even if it's not this fanfic), because after all this time im sure you've been able to improve a whole lot. that's it. bye!
nobody yet chapter 25 . 7/15/2017
7 years later please continue
SunsetDawn420 chapter 25 . 4/5/2016
I love your stories. The only sad thing is that you haven't finished writing two of them (the ones I like the most). But the ideas are very original (I haven't read any stories like these before) and your writing style is really nice too. Your stories can be read without any troubles - neither in boring or often used vocabulary or too difficult words nor in the plot or cronological things.
Your story really is a great one though I'd like it even more if you'd have finished it. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I hope life is better for you but PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Merlin betrayed you Arthur, really? How exactly is that? Because he doesn't agree with your views? Maybe Merlin wouldn't lie if it wasn't for the hatred that you and your father instill in people. Get over yourself, not everything is about you.

Also, who does Arthur think he is, telling Merlin not to do magic behind his back?
PaulieBear chapter 25 . 6/7/2012
Dude, are you ever updating this story? It's been forever.

I'm glad that Merlin was a bit more forceful with Arthur. Arthur has no right to be treating Merlin this way, he has betrayed Arthur, Arthur has betrayed Merlin. Also, who does Arthur think he is, telling Merlin he can't do magic? Maybe he needs a lesson so that he understands that Merlin is the one with actual power, Arthur's is just an illusion, based on what people are prepared to accept, i.e. that he and Uther are the rulers of the Kingdom. If Merlin so chose, he could wipe the Pendragons off the face of the earth, along with the whole of Camelot; we know he has the power to do so. I think Arthur needs being brought down a few pegsā€¦
Reshma chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
Hello, are you updating this at all? It's been ages!
Forever Day chapter 25 . 3/14/2012
I know that this hasn't been updated in two years, but I'm hoping that's just an extremely long update time rather than the abandonment of the story (you left it at the climax. The CLIMAX. Do you have any idea how unfair that is?)

As for the story, up to this point I've really been enjoying it. You got the banter, you've got the bromance and that's all I'm really asking for (and, you know, you've got a nice well thought out plot, but let's stick to the important bits)

So just please finish it. Post what you have if you've given up. Write 'Merlin did some magic and everything's fine now' if you have to to get to the reconciliation scene which I think you've already got written. I'd just really like to know what happens.
flyingptarmigan chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
please please update this story! I want to find out what happens to them, if they'll ever reconcile... please don't abandon :(
flyingptarmigan chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
I love the Arthur Merlin conversation in this chapter.
flyingptarmigan chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
the conversation between gaius and uther was *hilarious*.
flyingptarmigan chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
heh, I was right -barefeet, white dress.

this scene super reminded of the swamps in lord of the rings.
flyingptarmigan chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
wow that was creepy. I can totally imagine the girl in a white dress, barefoot.
flyingptarmigan chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
ha, that bit about what could possibly go wrong reminded me of star wars 'I have a bad feeling about this '
flyingptarmigan chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
oh no! does this mean uther knows about Medline then?