Reviews for Reality
Ms.roger smith chapter 1 . 3/3
Awww that story is so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sabo, enough said. Plot holes rise up in the story. It's a good AU though. I'd follow that world. With the way you write, a Luffy being once again rehabilitated into the world would be a good story to read. That world should be more messed up than the flashbacks show though. For one, the corporation doing those experiments take people's lives away, like a drug that gives happiness but at a cost. The experiment should have a cost. The body should be deteriorating if they were kept in capsules after all. Also, normal people infiltrating a corporation lab, far fetched. I'd more likely believe a rebel group or terrorist. Normal people for one would protest, rally and make lots of noise so their voices are heard and fight if they felt strongly enough, but I don't think this cause would rile them up as it is in the Middle East over their causes. it also wouldn't be enough to rile them up if only a small amount of people know about the experiments since it appears hush hush.

Did Luffy think waking up was a dream? Does he remember waking up, better yet?
the-contradiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Well thats depressing
Only If You Wish It chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. That was all...weird. You like played with my mind all matrix-like and what have you. And it's crazy how well you did it. Seriously, it's insane; this is one wicked one-shot!

Also, (side note) this is bothering me: what show is the last subject from? I got Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Wolf's Rain, just who is the girl that "...lives in a reality that almost seems real, but there's supernatural occurrences going on in there."?
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ahhhh this one is so haunting and sad! It was beautifully done, though.
Mjus chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
cruel, hun. way too cruel. It hurts that much more when u know nothing is real. Poor Robin.
pingo1387 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wait, how would Robin and the man explain Ace? Just wondering...
Noip13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What.

I will never look at One Piece the same way again. Cool idea, though, and it was neat to work in the cameos.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow thats all I'm going to say
monkey d luffy 360 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
bien
Blame-It-On-Magellan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Omigod. This was honestly the best story I've read on this website. So emotional, descriptive, and I want there to be more but at the same time, I DON'T. Sometimes, I'm just thinking about this story at school, and I just start crying! I really LOVE this story. It's REALLY well put together.

P.S. I think my friends think I'm emo, now. XD
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Again wow. This was totally deep man and it really gets one thinking. Loved it and the mention of those other animes was really well placed:D.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
its awkward. a couple of weeks after this was published the original story made a plothole in this one. she says nobody ever got sick, except for nami, and nobody ever died. but now both luffys brother portagas D. ace and white beard died. WEIRD! but beside that, this story has a nice plot. i know it's been atleast 2 years since you published this but you should continue it. i wanna find out what might happen between luffy and robin now that they find out it was an alternate reality.
shiva1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice story

could you make another one like that. It was that good
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this story is kinda disturbingly good T_T melacholic...sad... Argh! This story is good!ΓΌ

Sabrina-chan xoxo