Reviews for Reality
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
...That hits all kinds of emotional triggers right there.
Genius chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oh gosh. This is the one of most heartbreaking plot twist ever.
If the end of One Piece really like this (with plot holes fixed/explained like the Ace's, Whitebeard's death) that will break fan's heart into pieces, shattered. One Piece that known for its childish fun, fools humor, full spirit, always made everyone day... end like that... oh my, cruel cruel cruel.
You held us so high then just throw it away to crashes.
So amazing, it's like waking up anime's fans to reality. Remind them to not escape or isolate themselves in their room alone drowning in imaginary thingies. But there are still real life awaiting them to face.
Brilliant! I love it, this is my taste.
Silver819 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oh my.
I love it because this is my thing (depressing & cruel)
Nemakitsune chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Please tell me what those references were. I recognized Naruto, Pokemon, and Wolf Rain, but what were the rest? By the way, this is a good one-shot. (-)
Myth.C.Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Does that mean the hollow would be the monitor scientist for bleach and the fox for Naruto?

I enjoyed this very much
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awww that story is so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sabo, enough said. Plot holes rise up in the story. It's a good AU though. I'd follow that world. With the way you write, a Luffy being once again rehabilitated into the world would be a good story to read. That world should be more messed up than the flashbacks show though. For one, the corporation doing those experiments take people's lives away, like a drug that gives happiness but at a cost. The experiment should have a cost. The body should be deteriorating if they were kept in capsules after all. Also, normal people infiltrating a corporation lab, far fetched. I'd more likely believe a rebel group or terrorist. Normal people for one would protest, rally and make lots of noise so their voices are heard and fight if they felt strongly enough, but I don't think this cause would rile them up as it is in the Middle East over their causes. it also wouldn't be enough to rile them up if only a small amount of people know about the experiments since it appears hush hush.

Did Luffy think waking up was a dream? Does he remember waking up, better yet?
the-Contradiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Well thats depressing
Only If You Wish It chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. That was all...weird. You like played with my mind all matrix-like and what have you. And it's crazy how well you did it. Seriously, it's insane; this is one wicked one-shot!

Also, (side note) this is bothering me: what show is the last subject from? I got Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Wolf's Rain, just who is the girl that "...lives in a reality that almost seems real, but there's supernatural occurrences going on in there."?
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ahhhh this one is so haunting and sad! It was beautifully done, though.
Mjus chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
cruel, hun. way too cruel. It hurts that much more when u know nothing is real. Poor Robin.
pingo1387 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wait, how would Robin and the man explain Ace? Just wondering...
Noip13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
What.

I will never look at One Piece the same way again. Cool idea, though, and it was neat to work in the cameos.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow thats all I'm going to say
x-baird-x chapter 1 . 12/30/2012