Reviews for Real
Mararsi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hey, awesome drabble - I would be fascinated to see this turn into a full story line (I don't know much about the show this is a prequel too, but I think I prefer this one). Time to check out your other stories I think.
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It might make a bit more sense if there actually was something to it. I mean, this is maybe the size of two paragraphs of well-crafted prose. It doesn't really give you the time to develop anything apart from shouting "OOH LESBIANS!" at us. If this was television, I'd accuse you of trying for a rating's grab but... well, what ratings?
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
well, a bit dark at the end there :P but then again i like them dark :P it was a interesting piece i must say, and i would hope that you will write more caprica stories like it
I Am The Prince of Wales chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Certainly the premise is promising and I like your style, but I'd like to see you do more with this in terms of story. I'd really like to see where you go with this.
babylerms chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i loved this even though it was so short. lol. i'm glad i'm not the only one who sees the connection between zoe and lacy as more than friendship. too bad it'll prob never happen on the show :( but you should continue writing about it. i'll def read it.
henriettabenrietta chapter 1 . 2/8/2010