Reviews for There is a Fine Line Between Coincidence and Fate
Pilko95 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This story is great, I really enjoyed it. Everyone was in character, your OCs had depth and the story flowed well with only a handful of grammar mistakes. The only thing I didn't like was that it was only one chapter. 20k words is a lot to read in one go and I scrolled past your story originally because of it. I'm glad I changed my mind though because this story was amazing,
Pilko95
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
finally, just the sort of brilliant fanfiction with depth that I was looking for. excellent work.
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow! Absolutely wonderful story of the interaction between Ardeth and Rick. Ardeth is without a doubt my favorite character, but you really portrayed Rick so wonderfully that I might have to start reading more fics centering on him! You did a great job with the emotions shown; I particulary liked the emphasis you put on the reluctance of both Rick and Ardeth to believe that the other actually wanted to acknowedge them as a brother. I'd love to see some more brotherly love moments between the two of them like the sending of the love down their link at the end of the story.

Wonderful job and I wish you all the best!

Blessings,

LawsofChaos

P.S- I'm not sure if you were working with a beta or not, but there were a handful (a very, very small handful) of grammar issues in the story. They didn't detract from the flow at all, and the only reason I even caught them was because I've beta'd several stories before. If you ever need a second eye to look over something, just send me a PM and I would be glad to help.