Reviews for A Dream of Rain And Cherry Blossoms
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
love love love love love!
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Fluff yay!D
Teri-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw!

That was so KAWAII! (Tomoyo moment)

I
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
cute!
Aisho chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Great Fanfic! Always the wish of seeing it play out, you know, see how Syaoran decides to make this dream happen. (Perhaps a little evil-Meilin [though she isn't evil] action?) But still, lovely. Good job!
summercloud chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This was good, except for the lines in Japanese. Lines that are sweet and important and good shouldn't be in a language that I can't understand.
-Ami-
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
*sigh* I love Syaoran. He's so...oh, I dunno...
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
It was soooooo touching and beautiful! You're such a clever writer, a writer that I'd always want to become, but, as harsh reality goes on, that's apparently impossible -_- But anyways, I just fell in LOVE with some of the little quotes you wrote and the way you write them! Keep up the GREAT writing!
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Aww, lovely. . . brilliant writing!
SillyNiecy chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I thought it was spiffericious! *nods nods* I liked the little ending thing too o.O) lol.

ja ne!

S*N

-MtSoIgwy...
dawnsona chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I thought ur story was fabulous.I'd love to read more of ur work especially of ss(they are such a cute couple)
Ardra chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Hey! I loved your story! It was just so well written. I LOVE the line "She was laughing up at me and I woke up missing someone I had never met."

Just a note . . . I believe "Omae" is used when speaking to an inferior, but I could be wrong. "anata" might be a better choice of words, or simply "aishiteru" if that's what you're meaning to say.

Light, i sound like a snob. Sorry. Truth is, those are about two of the, like, 15 words I know in Japanese as of yet. I dunno, the omae just stuck out at me. Whatever.

Keep writing! I love it! I'm reading "Gonna Get Married" rightn now, and I can tell I'm gonna love it just after reading the first line!

Cheers!

Ardra
Mysterious Dark Eyed Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Umm what DOES all the Japanese mean? You should include the translation in the AN after the story... It would just make us, the readers, like it better. Coz you need to understand the story to be able to actually like it. Congrats on your wonderful deduction of Futari wa Nakayoshi. What does that mean too?
MetallicPink Sakura chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Aaaawwwww, Li-kun kawaii desu, ne? This was a very cute story!
dina-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2001