Reviews for Jaunt
RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
"Gah!"
hydroxypropanone chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice entertaining little fic and some great humour :) Strangely enough though, I was always a better horse rider as Altair than Ezio who, when I'm playing seems incapable to even go 3 metres without bumping into something. Reminds me of a memorable time playing during a chase when I got my horse stuck in between two stone columns...
arrayonna chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You just made my day.
Perfectly in character! I love their wordplay and the 'Donkey' part - very witty and so much like them. Though, since I'm such a curious dolt, I so wonder what 'activities' Altaïr was referring to. Rather intriguing to me *wink wink*.
Or, perhaps, I'm just an awfully minded girl...
AngelSyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Smiling. Laughing. Dying. Then laughing some more.

Brilliant! XD
toeki chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
found some typos:

"You can feel free to dismount and walk the rest of the way Masyaf."- the way TO Masyaf

"I would, if it weren't for the fact that we are currently fleeing from one of your blunders. I have no desire to act as bait to draw them off for you. As it is I'm keeping their arrows and your back strangers."- here is a word missing between "back" and "strangers"

else, the story is a nice and fluffy piece of writing that makes me smile.i wonder what kind of hobby altair is hinting at...?
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
XD i always make Altair hit every person i can when he's one his horse. And i love attracting the stupid Templars XD

nice crack fic :D
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL! Thats Awesome! I Love The Donkey Part! XD Great Job!
HellGS chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Thats so reminds me playing the first game... :lol:

Luckily, they improved gaming process in AC-2, so I actually enjoyed those rides.

Great fic, thanks for share.
ReginaRomae chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was great! I think you've inspired me into a writing mood! Thanks! :D
Loonalily chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
xD Ooh hilarious!

Great ending.
niina chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Consider it an extra challenge and improving my riding skills with inspiration
that is what i tell myself every friggin time. lolz
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
What SORT of pastimes, I wonder? -eyebrow waggle-
Batmanluvr chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hahaha! Wow that was great. Seriously, I couldn't help but read it twice in a row just to get another laugh. You got Malik absolutely perfect! Great job!
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oh wow. this was funny. i lolled almost the whole time reading it. well done.
Illegally Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
:D Malik is a prick, Altair is an Ass... Love, great job!

~Illegally anonymous