Reviews for Jaunt
hydroxypropanone chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice entertaining little fic and some great humour :) Strangely enough though, I was always a better horse rider as Altair than Ezio who, when I'm playing seems incapable to even go 3 metres without bumping into something. Reminds me of a memorable time playing during a chase when I got my horse stuck in between two stone columns...
arrayonna chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You just made my day.
Perfectly in character! I love their wordplay and the 'Donkey' part - very witty and so much like them. Though, since I'm such a curious dolt, I so wonder what 'activities' Altaïr was referring to. Rather intriguing to me *wink wink*.
Or, perhaps, I'm just an awfully minded girl...
AngelSyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Smiling. Laughing. Dying. Then laughing some more.

Brilliant! XD
toeki chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
found some typos:

"You can feel free to dismount and walk the rest of the way Masyaf."- the way TO Masyaf

"I would, if it weren't for the fact that we are currently fleeing from one of your blunders. I have no desire to act as bait to draw them off for you. As it is I'm keeping their arrows and your back strangers."- here is a word missing between "back" and "strangers"

else, the story is a nice and fluffy piece of writing that makes me smile.i wonder what kind of hobby altair is hinting at...?
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
XD i always make Altair hit every person i can when he's one his horse. And i love attracting the stupid Templars XD

nice crack fic :D
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL! Thats Awesome! I Love The Donkey Part! XD Great Job!
HellGS chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Thats so reminds me playing the first game... :lol:

Luckily, they improved gaming process in AC-2, so I actually enjoyed those rides.

Great fic, thanks for share.
ReginaRomae chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was great! I think you've inspired me into a writing mood! Thanks! :D
Loonalily chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
xD Ooh hilarious!

Great ending.
niina chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Consider it an extra challenge and improving my riding skills with inspiration
that is what i tell myself every friggin time. lolz
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
What SORT of pastimes, I wonder? -eyebrow waggle-
Batmanluvr chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hahaha! Wow that was great. Seriously, I couldn't help but read it twice in a row just to get another laugh. You got Malik absolutely perfect! Great job!
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oh wow. this was funny. i lolled almost the whole time reading it. well done.
Illegally Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
:D Malik is a prick, Altair is an Ass... Love, great job!

Illegally anonymous
Joyeu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
ahh hahahahahahaha!

geez i can remember doing that kinda stuff on the first game. sadly i havent improved much more for the second game. but seriously, those templar and guard patrols just pop outta freakin' nowhere, and by the time you realise this, you've plowed through them, and they're after ya screaming obsenities. good times