Reviews for Always Yours
foreverme98 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I loved it...until the end. I respect that you're the author, but the ending to this killed me! Ugh. Fantastic job though. It was very well-written.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I did not like the ending, as in NOT AT ALL!
MollyE.13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This was an amazing one-shot. I've never really shipped Hermione and Sirius before, but this has convinced me to read more. It was beautifully written and it was able to spark so many emotions in me. You are an amazingly talented author and I can't wait to read more of your work. Please, never stop writing, your amazing at it!
021448740041987 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
this was so sad, but the beginning was a bit misleading. i really liked the way you wrote i it though. poor sirius, sniff.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
(Hisssssss) EVIL! . i hated that he died in the books i hate it in the FFs even more
SincerelyCrying chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, my Merlin. I am Siriusly crying. I just... that was so, so beautiful. His love was so sincere, and she was so innocent, and... oh, Merlin. I can't even express how well done that was. I have never shipped Sirius and Hermione, or even really like Sirius that much. But this... I think they might become my OTP. This story has touched me, and made me reconsider my views on age differences. Please, keep writing. You will change lives.
xlesbianxloverx chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
so set. tears are runing down my cheeks. it was great and sad.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
wah! there's no happy ending! *cries* poor Hermione and Sirius! :(
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Loved It!
cyberdag chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Beautifully written, and so sad...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us
hmm chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
The first paragraph makes it seem like he gave into his 'wrong' and 'selfish' desires but the end he was selfless and turned her away. What's that about?

And why is this story rated M? It was quite appropriate for a T rating, nothing explicit.

Other than that, it was great! Very touching.
Bunnyhops chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that felt like a stab to the heart, but it was wonderfully written.