Reviews for Always Yours
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
this was so sad, but the beginning was a bit misleading. i really liked the way you wrote i it though. poor sirius, sniff.
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
(Hisssssss) EVIL! . i hated that he died in the books i hate it in the FFs even more
SincerelyCrying chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, my Merlin. I am Siriusly crying. I just... that was so, so beautiful. His love was so sincere, and she was so innocent, and... oh, Merlin. I can't even express how well done that was. I have never shipped Sirius and Hermione, or even really like Sirius that much. But this... I think they might become my OTP. This story has touched me, and made me reconsider my views on age differences. Please, keep writing. You will change lives.
xlesbianxloverx chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
so set. tears are runing down my cheeks. it was great and sad.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
wah! there's no happy ending! *cries* poor Hermione and Sirius! :(
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Loved It!
cyberdag chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Beautifully written, and so sad...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us
hmm chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
The first paragraph makes it seem like he gave into his 'wrong' and 'selfish' desires but the end he was selfless and turned her away. What's that about?

And why is this story rated M? It was quite appropriate for a T rating, nothing explicit.

Other than that, it was great! Very touching.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that felt like a stab to the heart, but it was wonderfully written.
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
... uhm... Wow. Okay... So, I rarely ever get any kind of emotional over a story. Sure, I may get a little sad sometimes when I read someone repeating the deaths of characters or people killing off characters from the books that didn't die but... Something about this story, the way you built their love for one another, or the way you had him not actually tell her in the end, or SOMETHING, had me really choked up when you ended it the way J.K. Rowling did.

Now... I am not one to beg, really I'm not. However, this calls for some rule breaking. Please, please, please, write another chapter. I say have her go nuts and work until she can bring him back, or just have it be really angsty and sad, I don't care. I enjoyed this oneshot more than I normally do a SB/HG story... well, I enjoyed it more than quite a few oneshots I've read in the past few months.

I just feel like there could be so much more, and your writing is amazing, and leaves me really needing more. You are very talented (from what I've read in this story anyway and I would love to see what you could come up with.

I apologize for rambling, it's just, as an author, I enjoy long reviews, so I have a bad habit of it.

LoveHGSS
m'moiselle chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
okay- I usually don't review one-shots, bu this was amazing. let me repeat that...

AMAZING!

you are such a great writer! i think this was beautifully crafted and the ending was superb. I'm not usually one for sad endings, but I think this one was perfect- and it definitely didn't leave that sugar-sweet aftertaste. thank you so much for posting!

mmsellefiori
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh... WHY? Why did you do this? Such an awesome story and you go and make Sirius reject her AND kill him off! Good story though, makes me want to cry :)