Reviews for Nothing's logical
Yulliah chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh My God!

So Jill and L told me to read this and at first I though, yeah, okay, I will, later...

But when I started, I just...

Oh My God!

I WANT MORE!

So, having said that I'll start on the more intelligable part of my review. The way you've written the character of Jasper and his internal monologue is really good. I could feel it while reading. The sense of selfpreservation. The mindnumbing fear. And of course the irrational but very logical hatred towards Bella in the end.

And Edward being a murderous psychopath, truely amazing and strangely fitting.

Obviously the oaf Emmett would go and try to save his girlfriend. Hasn't got a single braincel making him see what's perfectly clear. She's dead and staying will get him killed aswell. Idiot!

As for Alice, who does she think she is? Yeah, she's going to die. But truthfully, would she really expect someone to give up their life for her? That is not how the world works. It's a moronic way to look at love. Love is wanting to survive for the other, not dying for them. But meh, that's just my point of view. As I don't think anyone else has more right to live than me. My first true love is always myself, how else could I love someone else?

So yeah, this is probably the longest review I've ever written. But this fic deserves it.

Very good job and thank you for writing it!

Love,

Yull
kgq chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OK! A-Man Where the fuck do I even start..Jesusssssss H Christtttt!

That was a God Damn awesome read,if ever I saw one.

I read it in work, locked myself (well not locked, but yea get the picture) in my office..Putting a status on my chat and work IM system that I was in an urgent meeting..

Well let me tell yea thank God I did cause I think I pee'd! yea I pee'd! I swear I did!...

Its over an hour later and a second read, and my chest still hurts and so do my thighs but we'll get to the thighs and chest later..

This was like a nightmare or should I say a really really great scene from a really well made horror movie..one that would scare the living shit out of me anyway..

I couldn't stop reading people were popping their heads around my door to ask fucking questions.. who the hell they thought they were I don't know! But I just waved them off not taking my eyes from the screen...

Fucking Edward Cullen going all psychotic fucking loved it the crazy bastard..shit have a few people I wouldn't mind doing that too myself.

And Jasper oh Jasper..at least Rose and Em got off fast didn't have to suffer to long, well not that long considering lol..

And the three of them running.. shit my heart was racing so hard..but I really was hoping that the fucker Bella would fall the stupid bitch that she is..but anyway. Then he gets Alice and poor Jasper doesn't know what to do..and I thought the same thing he did.. God damn it she's going to die anyway I might as well run and save my own sorry ass..

Then its just Jasper and Edward OMFUCKINGGOD my nerves were on end and my chest hurt so bad and my thighs hurt from gripping my chair so tight trying not to make myself run for my own life.

And you find yourself routing for Jasper pulling for the poor bastard and then he says the most awesomeness off all awesome lines "Who's having fun now, Edward? WHO!"

And then the fucker hurts Jasper and I scream yep! I fucking scream like a girl..

And Jasper wins he survives and your like yayyyy great awesome..and then fucking Bella had to go and stick a dick in his beer and kill him by mistake fuck her the stupid bitch..

OK! I'm done just wanted to tell you that your story ROCKED MAJOR ASS!

Thanks for the entertainment..sorry for fangirling your ass..but hey! It is what it is..Jill
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Whoa! I try to just accept this for what it is, but I can't help that I'm left wishing for the back story to this. Very well written and the thought of edward being a psychotic axe weilding maniac gives me chills! The twist at the end was unexpected and sometimes a gritty ending is the only possible outcome, as having some sort of hea in this would cheapen this. Very impressed!
ImaginaryEyes123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMG I loved it. It was brutal but that's what makes it beautiful lol Of course Bella would ruin everything. Honestly, when Bella came back into the story I thought she was gonna save everyoneone but, nope, she just ended up getting Jasper and herself killed.
wendy5542 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow, brutal story! I'm not sure what made Edward snap, but I'm never going camping again! It must have been realky satisfying to kill them all but I think Bella deserved it most for being so stupid. And it's too bad it was only Cullens, I would have added Stephenie Meyer to the list!
Zeke145 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Holy shit that was brutal! And awesome. This is by far the darkest story I've read. And I loved it.

"I didn't hit him with alot of strength. Just enough to cut him open. I didn't want to completely separate his head...". This is a great line.

I really liked this...alot. Great story!
samitdamn chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's almost 3am right now and I was bored on twitter. I tweeted saying I wanted to read a Cullen killing fic and L sent me the link to your o/s. And it was just what I was looking for! ;P

The whole camping in the woods and killing reminded me of the new version of Friday The 13th (although, the movie fucking sucked and your fic was fucking awesome). I used to camp all the time, a little worried to now, lol.

Ah, dumb Rose, forget your hands and run like your ass is on fire. Which she didn't.

Yikes, Alice's death was gruesome. I felt bad for her and Jasper for watching it. I didn't blame Jasper for wanting to run though and leave her behind - sure he'd feel guilty, but at least he'd be alive. Which didn't happen either, lol.

Ugh stupid cunty Bella! She ruined everything, Jasper could've gotten away! Does it make me a sick person that I was happy when Jasper killed her? Lol

I really liked this o/s and I thought the ending was perfect! I did wonder though, what made Edward snap? I think it'd be awesome if you ever did another chapter but his POV of everything.

Excellent job! :)

- samitdamn
CRACKYLUPIXXIESTIXX IT TO EM chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great story! loved it.
kikikinz chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh A! That was a lot of fun! I bet you had such a great time with this. It is kind of too bad I was eating breakfast while reading. Don't worry, gore doesn't bother me!

I can't wait to read the next story you're working on!
Jhrbrown chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Two words: FUCKING AWESOME!

That is all!
mephis1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Thanks to DariaABD and Prassacut, I've found this story. May I say that this is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've read for sometime on this site. It's original. It's leftfield. It's cinematic in it's writing, providing technicolour visuals in my mind's eye which is no mean feat. There are also several terrific memorable lines in here which portray gouting blood various ways. For example: "She grabbed for her severed hand, picking it up off the ground as if keeping it was the most logical thing in the world." Yes, it's true. The human mind-body is capable of such a thing. I'm glad you have it depicted here. Another good line - "The tree seemed to bleed [...] It looked like the tree had gave stillbirth to this atrocious blood soaked puppet with the branch as an umbilical cord, connecting them."
I like this story. A lot.
angela4148 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I also wrote a fic for this contest and I had so much fun doing it...who knew killing Cullens was so entertaining...this was great! the ending surprised me!
NeeNee38 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Argh!

I feel sick!

Great story, I loved it, does that make me sound bad?
PrettyFace27 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Woah! That was pretty f*cking awesome. I loved it!

So fu*ked up and twisted. I loved all the horrible ways you killed people.

I always thought Bella was a bit of a stupid cow. Only makes sense that she would be a twat and end up accidently killing someone.

Thought it was great though, will vote for you in the contest, hope you win.
FanFicersAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hello There!

The British Bitch and American Whore from FanFicers Anonymous here!

One or both of us have read your one-shot/chapter and absolutely loved it! Great job!

We wanted to review, let you know we appreciated your writing and to also let you know that you have been mentioned on our blog.

We will link your story, profile and include your summary of the story along with our little review on the blog! If you find some time we would love

for you to come check it out!

Thanks again for writing this, it was fantastic!

xoxoxo