Reviews for The Aura Guardian's Legacy
naomi.henshaw.3 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! HOLY JUMPING! you should wright more of Riley, you see exactly what he is, maybe a sequel to this story, that would be so cool! once again amazing job!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Team Rocket, why you do this?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Team Rocket, don't let an Aura Master near an Aura-powerful object. Your butt'll be served on Aura platters.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Wait, Riley isn't connected to Aaron, is he? Asg is...OH YES FINALLY A GOOD STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Make a barrier, lucario...I AM TEAM LUCARIO!
MiyukiKaname chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hey, that's a pretty good fan fic! Sure, I noticed 2 spelling mistakes (One time, you spelled "then" without the n, and another time you mixed up "their" with "they're".) and Cyrus was a bit too emotional (He was supposed to be very stoic, right?)..And Steven came out of nowhere...xD But that doesn't make the story worse or something like that. :D And I really liked your portrayal of Riley.
Keep it up! :D
rolypolycat chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Glad to see the revised version! (yes, I'm still hanging around, hoping some folks will ever finish their stories) I always thought the first ending was a bit rushed. This ending is Soo much better. Hope to see more from you!
Unleashed111 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
WOW Mew is sooooo helpful!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
this is my 12th time reading this...
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Ohh, no Lucario(Sir Aaron).Then again, Riley's Lucario makes up for !
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Skarmory...why the hell is my favorite steel pokemon there? wait. bluish gray. skarmory.

STEVEN!-squeal-

*another minute later* WTF? Steven is a Dues Ex Machina!
The Mocking J chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Yes, I KNEW Riley was Sir Aaron's descendant. This is a great story, it ties in with the anime and the film perfectly. Using both Aaron's and Riley's aura to save the tree... it makes Mew seem kind of selfish (but we'll let Mew off the hook because he's so darn cute!). I also love the way you made the bond between Riley and his Pokemon so strong... I even teared up at one point.
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Now let's have him meet ash See how a un related look alike works
Sealing Mistress chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
GREAT STORY very interesting I am glad that Steven found Riley plus that Riley deeply care for his friends which is his Pokemon
Perpetual Dreams chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
I'm glad to see that this fic is completed. I do agree, however, that the epilogue seems to be a bit rushed. But it's okay, overall. I enjoyed the quick read.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »