Reviews for A Thousand Miles of Fire
TheCapricorn chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This story is really good. You should continue it since it's one of favorites and I've been following it for a while now. It would be a shame if such a good story came to an end :x
Konami izumi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I hope so you can see it now XD
Psykoakuma chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Hey, what do you know?
This story seems so familiar, like something from a dream, a long forgotten dream.
"This is beginning to feel like the longest two day trip ever!" - A subtle acknowledgment?
Anyway, it's nice to see the return of this cute and fun, actiony adventure.

It's also nice to see the deredere side of Kagami making itself known. Konata is a riot as always, and MisaoxAyano is rapidly heating up! But how did Misao wind up in Ayano's bed all night? That was either some unbelievably smooth-talking on Misao's part, or a very stealthy bed invasion! Either way, nice job Misao.

Looking forward to the next installment.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
como tardaste en continuarlo!
me gusta tu historia! me encanta eso de master of the panty flash! XDDD
pero pienso que deberías poner el punto de vista de kagami también
Gigarot chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
So the Izumi clan is famous... Well, let's see how the Hero of the Panties handle this.
Gigarot chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
This is Epic and one of the best Konami fics ever. Please continue.
stealthmomo chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
What happened? This was a rolicing story but it seems as though you have discontinued it. Hope you get your inspiration back. I'd love to see how it ends.
CryingCicada chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
cool, are you carrying on with this? i hope you do, it's good.
Chaotrix chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Aww, I hope I'm really going to like Misao/Ayano in this! I feel like I'm going to!

Great chapter! Heheh, Misao's panties... I can't imagine her in pink and lacy panties. But it sounds kinda' hot when you think about it!

Ohohoho... I wonder who the Princess of Termina is (, that is, if she ends up being of importance. If not, then screw it.)

I really liked it! Please continue! (:
Ookami Z chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Awww Misao is so cute. And I always thought she and Ayano were "so happy together!"

good update as always! Too short though :(
Yama soundwave chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Nice story. And let. Me guess... Tales of synphonia and the character lloyd when pretty much any time he meets someone new and asked for his name. Or raine with zelos. Any way nice referance.
M-Rated-Writer chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
AWESOME! Enough said... ;)
ArmorBlade chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
So now we get Misao's views into the mix, something fun should brew from this indeed. However I'm not really sure on how she's introduced as to her just so happening to be strolling around the castle, feels like her true introduction was skipped over in a sense. My thought would be where her original quest to visit deviated to this side journey would be a good place to formally begin rather than giving a quick summary. Otherwise it was a good bit of progress to the story to see what else is happening - Kuroi finding Konata's 'stash' being one of them.

Oh, and as to a possibility as to the rivalry between Konata and Misao - the classroom dynamic. Misao and Ayano are long time friends/classmates of Kagami, yet she always heads over to Tsukasa's for lunch - and since Konata entered the picture there may be a sense of being left behind as only childhood friends, replaced by new best friends. So it is somewhat true, their small grudge only really works in cannon works while AU settings such as this they very well could be best of friends, heck put them in the same class the first day of highschool with no involvment of the Hiiragi twins and I would think that they would hit it off rather well.
StaminaRose chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Hey again honey! Been a while.

Hehe. im hoping for an OVA-esque moment for Tsukasa and Kagami. lil tsukasa just walking in on something embarassing, doing that "dot dot dot..." thing and walking out XD loved that.

ha! Misao wants to get at the princess? i wonder who it could possibly be.

"other kind of groaning" naughty naughty XD i guess gerudos need that sense do they? i hope misao has a respectable position in this tribe. id hate to think she was some sort of tantric adviser or something. thats more of a hobby for a girl than anything career based. she seems like the type to be a martial artist really, something with a lot of motion and flips to burn energy.

Yui as captain of the guard. My gods.. thats a poor decision to make there for the higher ups. she aint excactly responsible. or sober. i wonder if konata knows she has family out here...

does the lore really say there are really only magician hylians? what about those minnish creatures? and im pretty sure the gorons must have had mages too with some of the things theyve made. plus the Zora often used to shoot fireballs at ya, and im pretty sure thatd have to be magic because fireballs dont naturally lend themselves to that sort of creature.

really? using clothes to cushion the fall? misao isnt totally smart in this universe either it seems. and hello there ayano. i wonder what your role is. i like the idea of her having suitors. because that just means misao is going to get to prove she can be stronger and manlier than a load of noble wusses who are actually men. plus, yknow. i always like to see a violent girl have acceptable targets and misao has always struck me as a violent individual. not because she ever IS violent in the series, it just seemsto me that if she was in one of these worlds shed be some sort of mercenary that takes a little bit too much pride in her work or something.

XD Konata spider sense for her friend. and why did kagami name her horse orlando? thats just all sorts of creepy XD

aww.. love at first sight for misao... and surprise! ayano is the princess! i didnt see that coming XD so when are they getting married? i know that technically a girl and a girl probably cant get married in this world, but i dont think thatll really stop misao or ayano. if fang-tans violence doesnt convince them i think ayano could pull out that temper that her best friend apparently is terrified of.

or maybe misao can just pretend to be the prince of gerudo, she could probably get away with that. i know theyre an all female tribe but theyre supposed to have a boy sometimes at least.

of course, producing a royal heir might cause problems. but i guess its always possible that theres a prince of hyrule too that can find his own woman to do that stuff.

failing that, all we need is whatever spell zelda uses to turn into shiek and a very awkward love making session and were set for gerudo princess of hyrule.

anyways, overjoyed for another fun fun fun chapter! thank you very much honey, ill speak to ya later okays? *cookie give!*
Chaotrix chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
(Sorry, before I meant to type "continue"! I made a typo by accident)

I also forgot to add, while I'm looking at the first chapter again, that I could not stop laughing when Konata was apparently taller than, not only her fellow Kokiri villagers, but Nanakon too! Hahah, absolutely genius!