Reviews for The World They Made
LadyEtelka chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Your gearing up for the Big Battle I can feel it. I would love to know what happens next.
WillowBabble chapter 41 . 5/10/2013
OK, on a scale of 1-10 I rate this story around a 1000! Please, please come back to this story! Find a way to work Blaine into this and just...TARA! You can't leave us hanging about Tara!
General Mac chapter 41 . 8/26/2012
oohh love tara more chapters pretty please
Zyanadryn chapter 41 . 8/25/2012
fantastic update!? u dont have to bring in more char's if u dont want 'cuz he ones u have great and should give u enouh drama as is lol... buuuut if u do... think about the gang from the show Grim... always have room for looking Grims and Vessen!
quartz geode chapter 40 . 8/23/2012
This is one of the most entertaining crossovers I have ever read. There are only three fandoms as of chapter 40 that I'm not familiar with and I really didn't think this many fandoms could be crossed so well. It has been immensely enjoyable watching how you blend them all into one seamless group and I look forward for anything that may come. I have been following this story on TtH since chapter one and just found it here on . I had no idea that you had been battling cancer until I found your profile here. My family has personal experience with the fight and I just wanted to send well wishes your way. I admire you so much that you have continued to post during this time and encourage you to not get down when the muse seems to be gone. Rest and heal and I think the things you love doing will come back to you. Even if they don't, you have provided so many hours of entertainment already and you should be congratulated. Thank you.
General Mac chapter 40 . 5/10/2012
General Mac chapter 39 . 4/21/2012
General Mac chapter 38 . 4/11/2012
love it more pretty please
General Mac chapter 37 . 3/26/2012
General Mac chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
love it more pretty please
Zyanadryn chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
great story! idf you do anymore crossovers you should bring in the gang from the big bang series! sheldon would so go over well with everyone? plus its a good chance he would survive a zombie apocolapse!
Nyx chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
Love it!

It has a lot of characters from shows I never heard but is fun to go and check them out! I always try to imagine how they look so it's cool.

So the list of survivor is still going to grow right? You mentioned that Vance (NCIS) is in Hawaii so is there any possibility of you saving him with Hawaii 5 0 team? It would be awesome!

And since the spread went global the council has others team worldwide so any chances of human surviving in others place?

Hope you'll update soon