Reviews for Two Atoms Make a Molecule
Cbarge chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Lol that was awesomely hilarious. I wish they couldve done something like that on the show just to see Sheldons reaction
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
What speech did Sheldon teach penny and what did it mean that Howard pointed out that made her embarassed
Scribbler-1305 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The first story to end up in my favourite list, loved it!
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked the revenge Sheldon got!
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great story! I was smiling throughout! Oh, and I was wondering what Leonard's reward system was about!
Winter chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was reallt sweet! and You really nailed the characters personalities.
Alive-in-the-shadows chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hehe...

Very cute! I really liked this. And the last line was especially awesome :p

Flowed well and was all very IC. Love it!
estar23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
PENNY AND PHYSICS, FTW! Sometimes it's good to see Sheldon get his comeuppance, and when it's from Nice Leonard and Penny, yay! Want more fics like this!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Bahaha! This, too, is awesome..great last line. And a lot interesting than maths class, which is what I'm supposed to be concentrating on...*shrugs*
CubsKing chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very nice :-)
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw, this is sweet! Very much in character, and I wish we could have seen something like this play out in the episode.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was great! Totally worth waiting for! I loved how she was able to back up her comment at the end. And how Leonard’s reward system is better than Sheldons…haha! And how she didn’t even realize it was in alphabetical order but still realized electron was missing.

"If I were you, I'd be more concerned with how you managed to forget 'electron'," Leonard interjected.

That made me laugh so hard. It was great, thanks for writing it! It made me laugh, made my day, and I totally loved how sweet Leonard was when she was upset. This was amazing!
nightengaleo chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hi Amber, it's me Lee from FF

OMG I love this story!

This is exactly what I would have loved to see on the show

sunshine289 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010