Reviews for Expectations and the Tale of Beedle the Bard
Maggie chapter 5 . 4/2
Commas, man. Commas.
Maggie chapter 4 . 4/2
I've kissed five guys. Kissed four of them with tongue. They all had different kissing styles. You know how many of them I "battled for dominance" with? Absolutely zero. My best friend, on the other hand, has kissed more people, guys and girls, than she can count, and you know how many of them she "battled for dominance" with? You guessed it- absolutely zero. Sorry, it's just that phrase bugs me almost as much as the improper use of your.
Maggie chapter 2 . 3/25
Oh my. That's quite a bit of action she's getting, isn't it?
Maggie chapter 1 . 3/25
I'm enjoying it. No, seriously, it's fantastic. But a little editing with grammar never hurts, right? Okay, next chapter. I'm excited.
Witherell chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Hello,

I've found your story right now and it's really nice. Since I'm a big fan of Fred/Hermione pairing, I've read quite a lot of them and I can thing that regarding the plot yours is one of the bests on this web.
I was wondering though if you were doing some research with regards to the names you used for the bulgarian "traitor", since the one you've used is feminine equivalent of a masculine name. A man would be probably called Svetkov or even Svetko. :)
It's a habit of central/eastern Europe to add suffix -ova to men's names in order to create women's names. So if my husband's name is Hosa, I would be Hosova, if he's Novak, I would be Novakova, if Jagr, I would be Jagrova :) Etc.
So the only thing that I find quite funny while reading is Svetkova being signified as a man. :)

In any other terms great story and thanks for that!
twlightbella chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Fred and hermiones anniversary
twlightbella chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Hermione is pregnant with her and Fred's child
twlightbella chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Harry and Ginny got married
twlightbella chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Fred and Hermione got married
ClashOfTheElements chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
I have read this fanfic twice now and I absolutely love it!
I also love the way you do bits from Percy's POV. I sometimes think he gets a bit over looked in fanfics.
twlightbella chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Fred and Hermione have Gideon james Weasley, harry and Ginny hav James Sirius potter, bill and Fleur have Victoire, and Angelina and George have Dominic and Danielle and Percy and Audrey are pregnant and Ron and Patricia are married
daises chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
exciting!
Lovepixie19 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
i liked this chapter but found it to be quite out of place and kinda like an island in the middle of knowhere. your story is so romantic without being all that romanitc and it really suites the story so far. the transition to the end of the chapter with fred and hermione in bed was very awkward and it took me a minute or two to realize what was goin on but other than that its really good and has lots of potential for more and more chapters please keep writing.

lovepixie19
bookwormie4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Excuse me , But I am thinking of doing a Marriage Law Fic. I would like to know if I may use your rule ,with a tweaking of couse
starlite22 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Cliffhanger, am shocked she never told her parents she was getting married