Reviews for The Unmaking
Starsilver chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Said tactless elf was one of the Noldor, of course. Shortly after speaking, he was immediately beset upon by several of the Teleri and gandalf's hardwood staff. He was also a remarkable short-lived individual, especially for one of the Eldar. It had something to do with Glorfindel being in charge of his posting...

Thanks for the wonderful crack!

Star
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love this so much- 10000th time reading it! And the coolest part of it all is- Feanor gets how the Ring can possess people right away.
...Could that be because he subconsiously knows that the Silmarils are possessing him in a way? Hmmm...
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The parentheses tend to disrupt the narrative flow, but you've got Feanor down to a science, and it's beautiful.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Why didn't Bilbo break the silence, or Pippin from behind the bush, or another hobbit?
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is even better than the Eagles! Plus I love logical, get-things-done ("Who does it possess?") but still... Fëanor-ish... Fëanor! Its hilarious! No clue why you have no reviews...
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Forget the Eagles... this is brilliant!
nanaha chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh Eru...That is FEANOR, and that's it.

Great piece, you made me grinned like craze. xD
Eruantalon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nice scene!

Okay, just how long will it be until they realize Feanor was just trying to grab the Ring for himself? And just how will they be able to defeat him then? (Really, between the canonical Feanor and the canonical Ring, that has to be what happens next! :) )
Knight of Anger and Love chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my goodness, what is Feanor doing there? Well, if he COULD unmake the Ring then good for him.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
AHA...AHAHAHA LOL! Every single time Feanor spoke I cracked up xD Especially the line "I incite the first slaying of Elves by Elves and you expect me to be truthful?" I think you have just lifted my worship of Feanor to a whole other level...and I didn't think that was possible xD Although I certainly wouldn't expect Feanor to back down to Glorfindel (nor would I expect Glorfy to get annoyed xD) But still, absolutely brilliantly awesome story - And incredibly funny!
Donroth chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was quite funny. Wish it weren't just a one shot. I too would have liked to see Feanor unmake the One Ring. But thanks still for the good laugh! :)
areslindragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
! I love you, who ever you are. Even though this was supposed to be a funny fic (which it undoubtedly is), you have Feanor's character down to a science.

-Luin
Eldalie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It's pretty. I laughed in a couple of points. Carry on! It's worth it. :)
DawnFire and Silver Huntress chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hilarious, though I wish there was a little more of it. I think you should write Feanor unmaking it...eh. Anyways, very funny. I laughed quite a bit reading this.

~DawnFire~