Reviews for Birth Day
Dorante243 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
thats very sweet 3 curious why you decided to forgo the whole number system you know: 6) sextus, 7) septamus, 8) octavian. 9)nona-...?
Fractal Dawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Overall, I found this to be a wonderful, awesome fic. I mostly have a few... minor nitpicky details which only someone as (to be honest) obsessive about the series as I can be would notice. I'd actually love to talk about it with you, if you want to email or IM me-same username as here, without the space-because for the most part you managed to hit the right tone and managed a lot of the speech syntax for Kitai-which is hard to do. I certainly haven't actually tried to do it yet.

Anyway, it was a lovely fluff fic, and I'd love to have a chat with you at more length than should be in a review as to what I liked and didn't like about it. Yay for the first futurefic fluff!
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aww this was cute- Kitai was not as blunt as usual but I blame it on giving birth. I don't think she would be so blase about the thought of being assassinated... but cute background story.
wish i c0uld chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
GREAT STORY! I've read it before now but I've only just reviewed. Normally I'm too lazy to actually write anything of value, but I was just checking to see if there were any new codex alera fics when I noticed you still haven't gotten any reviews for this. I think that that is a total farce because truly this is the first future fic and it is really good. Don't get discouraged because you don't have a lot of reviews. If you haven't noticed, there's not a lot of fan presence here for CA, but hopefully with more people writing there will be. So PLEASE write some more. I love Tavi/Kitai fluff and you write it pretty well.