Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
Esther261 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Seogumi y Masunny chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Oh baby you have to kidding, this can be end like that
I want more
I need more pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Update more, i wanna know what happen, and i love Hoagie and Abby, they are awesome, so please don't leave it in this i wanna know more
Number 8.777 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
please tell me theres more? this story rocks! Its more awesome than pie Ala mode and i love pie.
KNDnumbuh43 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
please update... this fanfic is sooo awesome. i love how you built up the relationship of numbuhs 2 & 5 through this wonderful detective story. i wish nigel and rachel could have a bigger part in this though. it would kinda suck if drill seargent, patton drilovsky, was the villian of the story. i liked the character. anywho, please update, this certently is one of the best KNDFanFic i have ever read and i have read a LOT! you were able to keep the spirit of KND, meaning it was fun, it exagerrated the small things like vandalism and it was totally AWESOME!
Snakespur chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
ooo, that Gilligan is smooth as Porcelain lol
PersonifiedKat chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I really like this, which is why I'm sad that you haven't updated in a while. I hope you're still planning to, because I can sense that a lot of us are waiting at the edge of our seats.
Like I said, really like this! Please update!

jon4576 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
story is pretty good . cant wait to see what happens next. and im going to venture a guess on who it is... nigal uno. nothing says he had anything to do with it at all which make him the perfect person.
Hiest chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Staying tuned is getting boring. Updates any time soon?
numbuh 1x1 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Love it! I dont know
why your not updating cause you should really should I ll always check so please update! See ya until you write another chapter ;D cause i ll be there to review :)
MyFinalFantasy chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
This is probably the best 2x5 story I've read! I love the creativity and mystery here. You've portrayed Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 5 perfectly! Even though this is a 2x5 story, I hope that you'll explore some of the other characters as well. I hope you keep on writing because it's not everyday that you stumble upon such a well written story. I hope the next chapter will come out soon! I can't wait to see how the relationships will develop!
Malinka Kalina chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
I absolutely love this fanfic. I haven't been reading much as of late, but I've definitely have been rewatching episodes of KND, and I was curious about what the fandom had to offer. I'm glad I found this fic. I sent it to one of my friends, who says he loves it, too. You might've already gotten a review from him, who knows.

Keep up the good work. This is great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
xiayou chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Thank you for updating, and I am looking forward to the next chapter! Those interrogations are going to be very interesting.
shejams chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
This update was a pleasant surprise. Welcome back.
I'm glad that you're continuing this. I love this story so much that I reread the entire thing.
I really love how you have everyone in character. And I love a good mystery. I have a few ideas about what happened. I can't wait to see if I'm as good a detective as Hoagie. :D

Update soon.
turtlesruinedmylife chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Bet that Patton was talking about a move in the game, not about Wally.
otaku347 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012