Reviews for Six to Bereavement
ACE chapter 14 . 12/2
that was pretty good love how you displayed the relationship between Leon, Panther and wolf
JetWilde chapter 14 . 8/1
Please please please procide with this story
Jet O'Donnell chapter 14 . 8/1
Please please please continue this story
DrBananaFace chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
Amazing story, so adorable! Sucks that it's unfinished, but it's understandable why. (Still gonna follow the story, just in case, I can dream :P)
Isegrim chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Omg.. it.. just.. stops here...? No.. nonononono...
Lamecrowned chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
I so badly want this to be a full story. D:
other than that, this is a pretty good story
TheBigBadBacon chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Jaslazul, you have had some great stories. I get that coming back to a story you have lost interest in is annoying and hard, and it doesn't feel worth it, at least not to me. But this is one of the best fics I have ever read, and it has just sat here for almost three years, unfinished. I would love to see this get finished. If you were to decide to update it or rewrite the whole story, I would support this and help, if I could. But seriously, this is too good to leave it hanging.
thatanimefan44 chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
Wonderful job, I have found yet another great slash fic that lacks all of the sudden proposals, one night stands, OOC moments, and awkward pet names. While it does have it's flaws, this story is still very well-written and addicting. So as you might expect, this cliffhanger is killing me, and I do think you should finish it off. As this story was very tense and adorable, and overall a great read!

I do hope you continue it!
Jesarux chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
WHY MUST THERE BE NO ENDING?!
Moka Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
/ OMG I love this story! Great job no lies XD oh plz keep up the good work :3
PaleAngel90 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Good chapter, please update the story, please add more chapters, this story its one of the few decent Wolf/Fox stories of romance in FF, so please Update :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Interesting end of the chapter
PaleAngel90 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Good chapter, loved the fluffiness :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Good, so Fox finally got a grip on the situation, looking forward to see how this develops :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Wow, that was harsh, poor Wolf