Reviews for Picture Perfect
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/14
I love this. It portrayed relationships and personalities, especially Nanoha's vulnerabilities, very well.
Vylria chapter 1 . 1/16
wow...is this supposed to be a story before they're going out? If so, then if your story could become official, this chapter would be the reason why Nanoha became quite mature and able to follow Fate's grown up personality.
You did a great job on blowing Nanoha's mind to push her self awareness to awaken hahahahaha.
It's really entertaining, thank you for your great job. I look forward to your other story.
Himechi21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
hahaha wow..
it's cause nanoha so stubborn..
lol never the less its a VERY touching story TT
love it :D
Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hmmm. I have to say that was... pretty different. I was actually expecting it to be done after Nanoha promised to make the 'right' choice - I didn't look at my scroll bar, of course. While I was a bit surprised she did it, upon reflection it does sound like something she could do, and actually, probably the same train of thought some people who might do this sort of thing will consider.

Nanoha is always a pretty kind person, so she's going to miss the obvious reasons behind doing a shoot like this, and instead think its just for charity and helping people out. I have to imagine the only reason Fate was not asked, is they knew she wouldn't go for it, so they would try to ask Nanoha who, well, is pretty naive in this.

Seems I have a lot of stories to go through...
Kkattapiya chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow that's very very good! I liked!

Nanoha reminds me my best-and-beloved-girl-friend. Both of them are soo stubborn and dense U_U

anyways, thanks for the reading. You wrote a nice Nanofate fic!

Good vibrations from Brazil! _(*o*)))))))))))))))))
Sherin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hmmm...how to say this...It felt like this is what Nanoha would do and yet wouldn't do. I know she's really densed but NOT this densed, at least not when she's 19. So yah I wish you would at least made her reject the last photo.

As for Hayate, she doesn't seem right either. Though her role and dialogs there fit the story, I think Hayate would be disappointed with Nanoha rather then just teasing her about it. I know everyone kinda see her as costumes manic but the REAL Hayate would definitely blamed Nanoha hard for this, not just the fact Fate didn't agree to it.

And then there's Fate, she forgives Nanoha TOO easily. I wish she'd be much madder than this, the person you love let other took NUDE photo (yah, Fate's right. Topless is considered nude), I know i cant stand it. Though I admitted I LOVE the "I need you..." scene, I expected Nanoha to ask for forgiveness, not being comfort like that.

All in all, it was a nice read. I really enjoy it.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
HAHAHAH oh god sucha naive Nanoha... hayate was teh best! Being all teasing at first then "OH NO U DIDNT" with her XD With much reason to be of course! You'll never learn Nanoha... the only way Fate can forgive u completely is by giving her the photoshoot pictures... XD
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I...didn't really like it. The characterization and narrative weren't really bad per se, but they were bland - I neither felt myself drawn into the story, nor really able to get a feel for the voices of the individuals involved.

In the end though, that's just a minor complaint, what really kills it for me is the conclusion of the story. Specifically, the way it underminds Nanoha's decision and her capcity to act as an individual - it's like your saying for Nanoha to listen to Fate, because she's emotionally incompetent and obviously incapable of making good decisions: it just comes off as incredibly preachy.

Sure, Nanoha's choice lacked foresight into the consequences of her actions, but the noble intentions behind the act compell us to support her decision, even if it's one that makes her unhappy in the short term. Rather then linger on how Nanoha fucked up, it would be far more interesting to see Nanoha stick by her choice and the personal consequences there in, then to see her ask for absolution from Fate's lap like an unruly six year old.
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I agree that Nanoha wants to make friends rather than enemies, but she follows the edict/trope (Curse you TVTropes!) of Defeat Means Friendship; she turns her enemies Into friends, violently if she has to.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great story! With Nanoha's innocence and her being too kind to everybody will eventually get her in trouble. XD Thank goodness Fate is always by her side no matter what. :)

Thanks for writing.
rustau chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I've followed your stories for a long time now and I have to say, out of all of them, this is one of my favourite.

I thought this really got to something good here. Doing what Nanoha has been doing since she first met Yuuno, one might expect that these experiences would stunt her social growth. I thought it was a very interesting take on a fresh idea.

A
Honulicious chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
can i say wow? i am so surprise how naive nanoha was...but she is definitely pure hearted and innocent, just like i like her. fate is soo good! ahh, i need to find me a fate
yurimylove chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hayate is very funny in this one 3 And I for one think Nanoha made the right choice - just think of all the children she helped XD
Kirino chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Awesome story. Loved it 100%!
Kiroko chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hmm, looking at Nanoha character in all anime seasons and since owners of franchise made her pure waifu type not interested in any kind of romance wanting to be friends with everybody, this really seems like her, pure dense idealistic girl who sees only good in people and would do anything for them in the name of good case.

A bit refresh for a Nanoha character from most fics.

Fate as always being an ideal...

Thanks for another interesting fic Satashi.

Personally I would love to see a dark AU fic where Fate would become a drug addict (maybe after treatment from Precia and death of her twin sister and discovering she's a lesbian, then hated by friends and society, she would start taking drugs to ease the pain) and Nanoha would be there to save her after many failed tries (setting her up as a police woman working in narcotic section serving under the boss Hayate with other Nanoha characters working in police kind of jobs), but I would see it angsty and bloody, like Fate killing her drug diller in self-defense or something setting her encounter with officer Nanoha, fluff is killing me softly nowadays. Somehow I would love to see a setting done in modern world with Nanoha cast being police officers/detectives with Nanoha/Fate, Subaru/Teana, Yuuno/Hayate pairings to spice things up. Dunno if someone would ever write something like that...

Sorry about the rant