Reviews for The Definition of Voyeur
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very deep, great twist at the end there. Gaz vs Nny, wonder who'd win
daisypi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
that last sentence totally threw me talk about twist
Cindy Cerberus chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh man. You like blow my mind. That was some backwards stuff. I went back and reread it just to make sure. That was funny, messing with my head.
Nie G chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OoOoooh. The story was about murder. Lol sick (in the way u wrote it and for how good it was)
notactive616 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow I did NOT expect her to want to kill some one I thought she was just watching people have sex... Was the man Johnny?
GraphiteTroll chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Didn't see that comin! :D great job~
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Good story! _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
johnny the homicidal maniac
InvaderAtHM chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I see what you did there

I had to read this twice... I'm such a perv xP

YAAAAY! NNY!
Dark-Harichan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Gasp! 'Tis Johnny! Nny!

Heheheh...throughout the whole thing I thought to myself,"Um...should I be reading this? Oh jeez..." and then my mind wandered to the gutter immediately. At the end I couldn't help but have one of those, "Oh..." moments. Then I promptly berated myself for being a perv. That was the point, though, wasn't it? _;

I did have to read it again. XD
Josh Spicer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
What?

OK, looking back, I can see what you mean, but either my mine's in the gutter, or you are a master at the art of mind fuck.

Either way, just, damn, you're good.
Slucer chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I greatly enjoyed this work of fiction.

it's a great example of a story that you HAVE to finish,just so you can finally understand what was going on.

Perfect is an understatement.
Damien-Damien chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was awesome. 8] I knew it had to be something non-sexual from how vague it was, but I couldn't guess exactly what it was. Gaz rules. Nny rules. This rocks. *headpat*
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Is murder really common enough in the town Gaz lives in that she can just go to someone's window and watch it happen? Tough neighbor.
V chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It's sounds kinda like Nny only sex instead of killing