Reviews for Anastasia's Bones
PrussiaTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Send help, I'm drowning in feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
*gets tissue* THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I really loved the story of Anastasia (and the movie :3) and this just added to it.
Jaskuwka chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I cried ;_; This is so sad. And I'm listening to 'Polyushka Polye' at the same time. Not a good mix. D'X
Abby chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
They found the bones of Anastasia and Alexei, by the way I think in 2008, not to far from where the rest of the family was buried. just wanted to let you know...I loved your story, very beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i cried... for the first time in 4 years... I love russia and i don't ever want to see him that hurt. It was so saaaaddddd... it was beautiful... I loved it. A masterpiece.
Cactus Luv chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
D: so beautiful!
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
B-But my brother took all my tissues! Oh gods this was so sad...

Make sense though. Poor Russia... I think this nation needs a hug more than any of them :( Very nice one-shot
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i was crying a third way through, i was sobbing at the end. Anastasia should have called out to him, or him to her. But it was amazing none the less.
animeluvr chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Crying right now... this is so sad.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
soooo sad
TamoraSky chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
very good I liked it. and crying. it's so sad what happend to the Romanov family I did a report about it acually
Sushi Sensei chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
awww poor russia D: this is so sad *gets kleenex*
DestinyEclipsed chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Beautiful. I read the summary a while ago and I just had to go back and find it.

I recently learned about the Romanov family and how they were pulled from power in 1917 and killed. Its truly a tragic incident, and I enjoyed how you made Russia react.

It was excellent. :)
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
God, this was good...thanks, now you've got me crying too.
Nevvy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hm, I always confused as to why people think that Russia would have such a relationship with this child. To be honest, the Romanovs had not the love of their people by the end, and many many families and children have been lost in Russia in ways just as brutal, but no one cares because they do not have their story told. I cannot see why Russia, being a representation of his people, would not feel at least closer to the way they felt about the royal family. It is a tragedy, but often one taken out of context (that, to me, a tragedy in itself). I'm sure you know, their deaths were also not instant, it would have made the story even more emotional if you had stayed true to the way they died. Anyway, your story is well written otherwise, very powerful in emotion, and the 'mystery' of her (no longer) missing bones also worked well here.