Reviews for From Out of the Rift
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
cool story bro
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
IM STILL OBSESSED WITH HIM TOO.
U R NOT ALONE! ;D
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
i enjoyed reading this. thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
98penguin chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Very good! But I wish you had shown Jack and Owen's conversation. )
skylertheTimeLord chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
torchwood is the worst kept secret in cardiff xDDDD

loved the story :)
TheWinchestersBadGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Really Loved This Story!

My Favourite Scene Was Definitely The Dr In The TARDIS Alone At The End!

Beautifully Written!

One Of My Favourites! :]

Shannen. x
Coolgo chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Wierd because I have reliesed how ennoying the Doctor could be but it is Great!
Fyoex chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Nice story! Loved the Doctor's personality~!
The Buzz chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
I'm very much enjoying this story (and have a few more chapters to go), but it just occurred to me as I was reading this... rather than trying to buy salt from a grocery store, couldn't they have more easily ordered some from a chemical supply company? Or even gotten large amounts of sodium and chlorine and made their own?

But other than that (which is admittedly a small point, just the chemistry major in me talking :-) ), I quite like this story. I think you're doing a fantastic job with the characterizations, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they manage to defeat the giant rift monster. So I think it's time to stop typing this and finish reading!
Muggle in the Know chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
I would just like to say that this story was amazing. Absolutely perfect. The characters weren't even the slightest bit out of character. And that is something very hard to pull off, especially with the doctor. I've read one too many fics where people get him to say Allons-y, make a comment on bananas and talk too much and they think they've got him right. It actually goes much farther than that. The thing is that I can imagine this as a real episode, and that's what makes this lovely. So congratulations and absolutely brilliant (see what I did there?) work! It was a pleasure to read this, and you wrote it SPECTACULARLY!
charliebrown1234 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Happy Belated Birthday! I love birthdays... Just not mine! TO much meaningless junk from people that don't know me. I like the cake bit though. That's always good.
reddwarfaddict chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Ah, I do love a bit of timey-wimey. Well thought up and well executed! I salute you! :D
reddwarfaddict chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Ooo, the Doctor playing Guitar Hero... Something I've always wanted to approach but never quite knew how! Lol! XD
wildmageofgalla chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Is it you're intention to make ALL the members of Torchwood hate the Doctor (and possibly Jack as well)? 'Cause, then, you're doing a pretty smack-up job. Or rather, the characters you are controlling are. :D

Loving it so far. A little much random babbling from the Doctor, but he's just real upset from all his loss, huh?
BlueEyes444 chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Owen climbed up onto the roof of the SUV, and balanced like a Hawaiian surfer on the wildest of waves. He began untying the Gleckania ropes from the Thredanian's unconscious body, which were made of the alien equivalent of steel. Ianto hovered worriedly, trying to make sure that the medic wouldn't scrape off any paint.

That was way too amusing, picturing that. lol

I feel so sorry for the Doctor and Jack. -huggles favorite men-

That was a great story and I loved it! :d

Great job and thanks for such a great read,

-B4