Reviews for A Broken Angel
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
oh twist ending i loved this
Ivi90 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
That was AWESOME.

So surprising.

And the end...pure LOVE.
Yesushika chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Oh my god!

I m shocked! this is one of the best fics I ever read!

I really truly loved it!

It is so perfect, the car accident, the hopital, the new personality of Yuki ... And Shuichi so depressed, oh my god!

And the end, i loved it! It was just a dream! awww

im in love of your story. haahahahahahaha

hope to read something from you soon!

Regards!
hayori-spirit-rain3 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
all time fVORITE STORY! OH MY KIRA THAT WAS AMAZING! NOW IM GONNA CRY! I HAD TO GET MY GLASSES TO MAKE SURE I WAS READING IT RIGHT! IT WAS A DREAM! OH KIRA THIS IS AWESOME! YOUR NOW MY Favorite writer now i shall go read your other stories!
sarah83654123 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
gah! OMFG! you're fucking kiddibng me! it was a dream? omg omg i can't believe that! omg, i'm so worked up right now XD that was totally awesome! and when i figured out it was all a dream, i was like 'NO WAYY!' LOL sorry XD anyway, this was so good! but why did Eiri put 212 into the vending machine? i can't figure it out DX xox
Angel Eyes Kiyone chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Such a beautiful ending. But how could Eiri have been asleep for days. He must have pulled a shit load of all nighters then, huh? You should write another one. I love reading fics where Eiri tells Shuichi he loves him.
mimi-loves-iggy chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
LUV IT! i rlly lyked the ending :)
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I LOVE IT!
Arcus Pluvius chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Aw this was sweet. I really love it when Yuki is nice like that!

Just one thing, was that whole thing just Yuki's dream? I was so confused at the end of the story. I sort of hope that it was a dream so that Shuichi didn't really get hurt but then if it wasn't a drean then Yuki really would have been that nice to him which was cute!

Well done, this was really well writen! :)
chochowilliams chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
i feel kinda like i've been cheated. it was all a dream? hm...on one hand i like it was only a dream, but on the other...well, at least the effects were the same. eiri seems nicer. great story!
idontsurf chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
A perfect ending to a lovely story! And these are the lessons that we learn...
Spirit Avenger chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
The ending was quite a surprise, and a common one at that, but I still think it worked well. Good job! :-)
Sparxyu chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
please update this when u can. i really really REALLY like it. good job!
Angel Eyes Kiyone chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Wow. Change how? Shuichi's not going to go all cold on him, is he? Strange. To me it seems like Hiro is more cold hearted than Eiri in this fic. But keep going.