Reviews for Goblin Mage
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 11 . 8/14
Wait a minute...didn't Voldemort think Severus was dead? Your 1st chapter had Severus beaten, whipped & naked begging for his life before being kicked into a cave with a dragon to be killed and eaten. And you had the goblins removing his dark mark. So how was he called again? And how can he be a spy again?
misherukuro chapter 20 . 5/7
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Mike.Delphi chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Why am I having flashbacks to the movie "Wizards" I believe it was called where at the end of the final battle the last two lines would be read:

"I'm glad you changed your last name you Son of a Bitch..."

(I'm not 100% on the quote as it's been nearly 15 years since I've seen the movie).
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
The duel, ending with a gunshot, reminds me of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark, where Indiana Jones is facing an Arab swordsman. The guy, all in black, is doing this fancy stuff with his sword and laughing. Indy, standing there with his bullwhip, finally just reaches for his pistol and shoots the guy and takes off.

It was a fitting death for such a creature. I agree. Now what will everyone do, since there is no more Voldy to fight?

Interesting story. I liked it.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Tonks is a MetamorphMAGus (similar to AniMAGus). I think the "mag" syllable is important.

I'm confused by the paragraph about Mrs. Tonks adopting Teddy. Did I miss something? Were Tonks and Remus married and did they have a baby already in your story? Is Tonks still alive? I know Remus is, because he fought in the battle last chapter, so Andromeda wouldn't be adopting Teddy Lupin, would she? Please explain.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Interesting that Voldemort cut and run. Then again, he no longer has Bella, and she was as good as half a dozen of the others.

I'm surprised Remus and Sirius allowed Ginny to fight.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Snape is really PO'd at Dumbledore!

LOL at Severus and Harry! Potion ingredients, point, and detention? I'm sure Harry hopes those are his biggest problems!
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Poor Quickrook. :(

Does Blaise want Harry to rescue his mother? If she is a healer, I wouldn't be surprised if she had been kidnapped and forced to serve Voldemort.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I've actually only read one Azkaban story, in which Harry takes up the title Lord Caer (?) Azkaban through Sirius's will and must live on the island. I've seen (but not read) others that have Harry as a prisoner.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Wormtail's weakness was his lack of integrity. He was also afraid of Voldemort, as he said in PoA.

Hehe! I'd like to watch Wormtail's face as Ginny stares at him, fingering her wand and cursing under her breath. He'd probably soil himself before simply having a stroke.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I'm sorry! **laughing heartily at Snape over the St. Mungo's comment** No wonder Snape is PO'd. I agree with him about DD being too trusting. If the old coot can't use the tools he's been given to keep people safe, step aside and let Sev or Minerva handle things.

Ginny won't be happy to learn she gave her special virgin witch magic to save Wormtail. In fact, I hope she sends him a few bat bogies to keep him busy.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Why is Snape going back to Voldemort? I thought Voldemort believed Snape was dead. And didn't Harry remove Snape's Mark?

I really don't think Harry has a lack of interest in girls. Seriously, though, when has Harry had time to pursue any girl sexually? During the school year, he not only has classes, studying, Quidditch, and detention; but he's also generally trying to stay out of the clutches of Voldemort and whatever teacher or monster is trying to kill him (plus trying to avoid Draco and his goons). During the summers, he has been locked up in Durzkaban, until this year. This summer he has been Mage training until he drops every day. Not much time for chasing girls there, even with two of them in the house.

I think Harry's main focus at the moment is staying alive long enough to take out Voldemort. After that, I'm sure he and the girl of his choice will hang the DND sign on the door and not come out for a month.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
How is it that Greyback is half transformed, but the others - Remus and the two werewolf Aurors - are not? I'm curious as to what they plan to do with him. Will they study him to try and see exactly what anatomical changes occur during the transformation, so that they can improve Wolfsbane? Or will they keep him through his transformation and then hand him over to the Ministry? Or will they kill him?
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Why doesn't Kreacher or Dobby give Harry a nice full-body massage? There's nothing like it when the "body all achin' and wracked with pain." I'll bet that's something lots of House-elves do, especially when their masters are warriors. Well, Harry is a warrior-in-training.

Ron and Draco ... It must be bad if both mums are in accord.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Throughout the years, Lucius has managed to avoid paying for most of his evil deeds ... and he has done many. I think he has just been handed a bill for the first installment ... or maybe the final one.

Voldemort is racking up a pretty high list of charges, as well, and his due date is also drawing near. Also, I f he keeps killing off his minions, he's going to be alone soon.