Reviews for iMean We Have A Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Great fanfic, truly captured seddie
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
"Sam," Freddie called towards her retreating figure. He couldn't help but admire the grace with which she moved down the hall.

Never had he found anything that tasted like Sam, she was sweet and bitter all at the same time and it drove him crazy.

He never thought he would tire of the amazing feeling of having her body next to his.

Both Sam and Freddie had to try not to laugh as Carly openly stared at their intertwined fingers.

Cute Story d(*-*)
xNomii chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really liked this 3-shot!

It was really good!

Great Story
Happy Shoes chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
i dont get it
pigwiz chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
"Oh! Look, the puzzle is finished." She said.

"Aww, man. I was just gettin' into the thing." He said.

"I'm sorry sweety, see, it's done. Last piece went right there. I'ts kinda weird though." She said.

"It is a gift from your strange friends, hun." He said.

"Well, I guess. I mean who ever thought about buying a puzzle of a guy wearing a pink blouse and a pineapple hat?" She said.

"I dunno." He said.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Good fic.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 2/7/2010

Reading4Life chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I read all 3 stories and I really love the whole story of them. I think it was really god how it wasn't one story into chapter but 3 different stories. It gave you time to imagine what would happen next but then kept you in for a twist. It was really sweet it had its funny moments and romantic which made it all the better. The end was pretty good. Spencer's whole part was the star point of the story. Loved it!
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
*squeals* I LOVED it! Spencer's reaction was hilarious. Thanks for this.