Reviews for Harbinger
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Ooo *shivers*

I think this is my favorite of yours so far, as it is different from everything I have read. So rarely does anyone make use of the supernatural genre tag.

Interesting usage of Rin's character, and yeah, I can totally see it. Your fic creeps me out, and that's something I always appreciate. The dark, twisted, and effed up are the domains that I frequent. Thank you for sharing... this one is truly awesome.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have got goosebumps... O_o

Not what I was expecting... very well written
silvablaze chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Kinda scary-ish...and oh so worth it! That was awesome... & weird :)
rizember chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
okay...I get what you meant in ur profile about ur inability to write upbeat fics...but them again, the world isnt made of happy campers & I love your writing style... Its not a complete Stephen king but more like, oh I dunno...him at twelve years of age...XD

Got me thinking & just a tad bit creeped out at the same time...

I'm really impressed. You're a great writer (great, not good). Most people mess up horribly when thinking up stories like yours & some come off as trying to hard but you seem to manage with elegant ease.

well done.

Ami chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Well done, nice to see such a different story staring our very own rin. I wonder why she became a ghost in the first place, you might be able to continue this and I hope you do. Its a nice change from all the other stories about rin.
Amagake chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was good. That was really, really fantastic. I absolutly love this story... A!
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Truly beautiful fanfiction! This was absolutely WONDERFUL! Your writing style is gorgeous, and I must tell you, I'm very jealous of your skill. Bravo! _
ncfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very ominous. I guess it was never Kakashi who was one of the shinobi who caught a glimpse of her?
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really like this. Poor Rin, I wonder what happened to turn her into the "harbinger"?
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ooh, I liked this a lot. This whole idea is just's unique and very interesting. And that last line made me shudder.

Terrific work! The only thing it needs is more reviews. x)