Reviews for The Secrets That You Keep
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hahahaha this made me laugh so hard you have no idea, great job xD
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Haha, funny!

I like the part at the end where Greil says "it doesn't matter" that Ike thinks he likes girls, which I take to mean "it doesnt matter if you THINK you like girls, you might be bisexual."

...because even though Greil has a lovely canon pairing with Elena, I still alwyas thought there was something with Caineghis... _
nijibug chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is so adorable my face aches from smiling.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG! so funny! cant stop laughing so awsome!
FluxBlade chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The first line sets the story well.

This situation seems plausible, with Greil finding it amusing and the rest of the group thinking that something else was going on. Since they would be at the age they might start exploring being adults, Ike and Soren, it would seem like a possible explanation. Especially with loud noises. Ike not finding out make sense, as they may assume it was obvious to him what they were congratulating him for.

Though finding out the truth from your sister would be incredibly awkward for him to find out. However, that it took so long for him to notice seems weird. Then again with a messy room he might just think he didn't remember where he placed objects. Then again, if Soren returned the objects back...

Also had to laugh at Soren's explanation, it's not his room, so of course it can get dirty.

If this happened in canon, I could see Soren reminding Ike of it before he left.

Thanks for the humorous yet intriguing idea.
TessoMesso chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Omg, loved favorite part: First sentance "Soren had issues" lol :]
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
oh my god i'd be so embaressed . that was sooo cute
BioDragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This is so amusing :D :D :D
Funk-tastic chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
HAHA! I finally find a story with some Ike/Soren BROMANCE (I'm quite fond of Ike and Soren being friends, thank you very much)

But that aside, this was a well written hilarious piece that was very readable. Wonderful job.
kitsun3kidd chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This actually is quite an interesting idea. Very funny. It made me lol XD
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw, that's cute. My computer used to be in my Nana's room and I usually stayed in there after she'd gone to bed. It didn't take long for me to notice she talks (and sometimes yells) in her sleep. Ah, those were fun times. And as usual, Soren's logic is infallible.
Forgotten Relic chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
rotflmao... That was hilarious _
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
hahaa awesome fic! i love ikexsoren, so even if this wasn't technicaly yaoi it was still really awesome XD

lol i'd really like to read the one with micaiah blinding everyone... or just maybe sothe... haha that'd be hilarious XD

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-