Reviews for The Red Rose diaries
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
All these chapters just fill me with disgust. That people would do this and treat her like that. If I was her I would've punched the women as many times in the face as I could before the could stop me. I'd even beat them to death. I'd also definitely try to do that with everyone else she's come across as well. I wish you'd skip to her meeting Edward because reading about what she's going through up until that point is torture. Update soon :)
theresa24 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Wow... it's been so long reading this story. Please update again soon. Really loved this chapter. What happens between edward and bella now that they sre together. Does she give in to Edward for the true reason he is there?
Bright.Eye.July chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Please Please update I think this story has great potential and would love another update soon. This is a brilliant story line and looks to be getting exciting already, if felix or demetri become interested in our Red Rose along with out knight in shining armour Edward :)
bigvamsis chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Like it. Will Bella be a virgin went she goes with Edward?
shyshy1016 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Wow! It's been a while. I didn't think you were going to continue. I hope she gets out of there. And I hope all of them pay for all they have done.
EdwardCullenLover10 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Hey great story but I think you should stop with the previews unless they are of the next chapter because it gives away the element of surprise and just completely confuses most people when what you have written in the preview isn't in the next chapter. Keep updating as soon as you can. I love the story. Jessica
lovereadwrite99 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
well if you write more than the beggining id review plz write more
bigvamsis chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
So do Edward and Bella give their virginites to each other
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
i wnt a new chap so bad
Bright.Eye.July chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Update Update Update plz plz plz plz plz plz :)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Please update! I like it! Maybe some more insight on why Charlie gave her away... That would be great!
paigeydoll chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Interesting :) I really want to see where you take this story. Please update soon
Angel's Rapture chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
please update soon!
beachlovers chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
We are all waiting for Edward.
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 3 . 12/2/2011