Reviews for Silent Intentions
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This did happen after the game right? Because I just want to make sure...

Anyway, I normally don't review till the end of the story, but your is just so...interesting from the very beginning. I didn't expect that to be Nami. What happened to her? She suddenly got so...depressed? Sadistic? She was never like that before...

And Atsuki...woah...that's all I can say.

Okay, time to read the next chapters!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Well I re-read it and I have to comment on how good the flow is. The horror/mystery elements of Lux Pain are there but...there is something wrong with chapter 2...

You said that it's been 4 years since Atsuki been to Kisaragi and you said Ryo was 19. That's improbable because he's 17 in game and if it's been 4 years so he would be 21/22.

That's it. Poor Rui. I just don't get how she can see her demise and not try to avoid it. It's probably in her personality but still. -_-

Additionally, I would like to comment on Hibiki. I was confused but he quits PHALANX the minute Edward leaves him to die. If he's not alive because this is based on the normal ending that might be a problem, but if he's alive, make sure you remember that he's a big portion of Ryo's life.

That's it. Continue to upload.
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You are not the humblest writer out there are you? You made it quite clear you are looking for reviews on this, and sure, I'll give you one~

I like this. Well written definitely. And a nice fluent language structure (unlike my own)

I don't know wether or not I'll read the next chapter, but there's always the chance, huh? . ...Good luck with this, not that you need it.

x