Reviews for Namikaze Naruto
Vongolafan16 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Holy shiiiit! When will you update more?!
kitty-chan chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Loved it! Hope you can continue! :)
Iceheart15 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I'm really going to enjoy this story i think!
monica-kun chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
oh! plz update asap! XD
MugetsuIchigo chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aww! so cute!
RexInvictus chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
arent they like scared of narutos dad to do that? o_O
RexInvictus chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
that was funny how naruto and kyuubi talked xD would habe been better if kyuubi would be female but thats just me i guess
RexInvictus chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
so genin exam will be when they are 7 years old?
BadyGuz chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Kyuubi so Naruto learn Kenjutsu i really wish he learn.
RogueNya chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Great job on the chapter it was really good, nice to see him getting training, though would have liked to seen bit more from Itachi and Sasori.

But a few minor mistakes one time to mistook Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique) for Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) which also misspelled it when you used it.

And one not exactly a mistake but thought would put it as what it is called, the Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique), which is what you have listed as Rope Untying ((Escape)).

And lastly you use Kinjutsu instead of Kenjutsu.

Kinjustu is Forbidden Techniques like Edo Tensei. Most Kinjutsu have nasty side effects like the Kage Bushin, one the amount of Chakra needed but mainly the mental strain that comes when it is dispersed. Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) is another like the Kage Bushin but it is about the amount of Chakra needed to overload the Bushin to make it explode.

Kenjutsu is the Art of the Sword. Kenjutsu Masters would be Zabuza and Hayate, Kisame to name a few, they are masters of the styles they use. Kenjutsu covers a lot of weapons, from Trench Knives to Katana's to Zanbatou's like Zabuza and Kisame use.

But gotta say I love the Doku Bushin though, look forward to seeing what other clones he can cook up. And how he handles the new senses lol so keep up the great work
sammi chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
i really like your first attempt. i'm really curious to see why kyuubi didn't like sasori well keep up the good work
kurokitsune666 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
To be honest I liked both I really liked how close Naruto and Kyuubi were in the first one and how Sasori is Narutos sensei in the second one but if I had to pick it would be the first one cause Kyuubis AWESOME!
Lily887787 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
i kind of like both but probably like the second one better and maybe let kyubbi have free reign in the outside world?